Typing a sign/lobby search problem

I dont know if this is the right category but i put bug report because to me seems like a bug keyboard covering the typing bar on signs and lobby search. Heres evidence that i struggle to type its a picture though please fix this, its annoying or bring back the old cubic castles the size was fine until the update (someone created the same discussion please send me the link asap)

Comments

• This is a constant for me. Was I suppose to complain? I'm just used to it now. Gotta remember what letter you are on, and what you have already typed. It's why I take so long to write signs XD.
  • - Angelica -- Angelica - Member
    edited June 2018
    This sucks, especially when it comes to changing the name of my realm I gotta hope I spelled it right
  • Happens to me too.
  • YoussYouss Member
    all mobile users get this problem that is very annoying :/
  • This is a constant for me. Was I suppose to complain? I'm just used to it now. Gotta remember what letter you are on, and what you have already typed. It's why I take so long to write signs XD.

You know many ppl r inpatient lol but I hate this so much my keyboard is on the way and plus especially i write a paragraph on a sign
  • Ya but I have just gotten used to it
  • I guess it will stay like this forever @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • Most Mobile users get this. On my tablet it hasn't happened to me or my sister.
  • edited June 2018

Most Mobile users get this. On my tablet it hasn't happened to me or my sister.

You're one lucky qbee >:v