August 16th, 2016 for this one =)
  • YoussYouss Member
    around 2015
  • april 2015 :V
  • Febuary 7 2017
  • Hmmm
    Around 2015 September
  • october 2014 maybe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    My first account was made in February 2015.
    my main was made December 16, 2015
  • My first account Plumpy changed to Sir.Plum then changed to Mr.Azreal and now my friend playing that account :v
  • I joined cc in 2014, buuuuuut, i didnt make password 4 the account... so....... 2 years later i joined again :P
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    february 2015
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I think I joined at the same time Luca did, 2009 is when everyone forgot their passwords. I remembered my password and came back in August 2015 to grace the world with my presence.
  • May 2015
  • November 4, 2017
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    December 10, 2015 xdd
    Santa beards cost like 4-6k at that time
    lucaaa795 said:

MarieAra said:

I think I joined at the same time Luca did, 2009 is when everyone forgot their passwords. I remembered my password and came back in August 2015 to grace the world with my presence.

Yeah i remember the hacks and scams wave from 2009 we all lost our passwords and support wasnt a thing back then so we all couldnt join again :(((
    Ikr it was so bad, I lost all my items :( I had like 23 krampus masks and 8 umbrellas and also a room made out of ram pets and I lost it all to the mean scammers
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I believe you 2made a serious miscalculation. In 2009 the game did not exist yet.
  • I join when the cash reg cost 1000c+. And the payment in the shop was using piggy.

• Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    April 2015 for my first account, sometime early 2016 for this one.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Oh no, Luca :( The horrors! I heard stories about the stuff that happened in pre-alpha during 2009...youre a warrior, Luca. I joined after the nightmares, 2010
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

LiteRary said:

scorto7 said:

I believe you 2made a serious miscalculation. In 2009 the game did not exist yet.

lnfact they're just kidding around. No problem.
    no we're for real.
    scorto7 said:

there was this pre-alpha-alpha version that nobody knew and it has ramms and everything and we lost 100000 ramms and other raresss:(((

I quote: "Development on Cubic Castles began in November of 2013"
    Testing did not start
    until May 2014

If you where just joking.... the fun is long gone!
    If what you say is true... then i like to see proof of this claim or confirmation from the developers.
  • Are u sure that it was 2009?? I think it was 2005 where everybody got Ramms and all that stuff hmm but I’m not sure. Anyways my qbee was reborn in summer 2017

Oh no, Luca :( The horrors! I heard stories about the stuff that happened in pre-alpha during 2009...youre a warrior, Luca. I joined after the nightmares, 2010

Lucky you :( I lost like 23M cubits, if only I joined a little bit later then everything would've been fine T-T
  • I made my 1st account around January 2015 but my main october 2016
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    MarieAra said:

Lucky you :( I lost like 23M cubits, if only I joined a little bit later then everything would've been fine T-T
    Awe gurl that sucks. If only you started later. Maybe TwigDev will refund your 23M?