Bomb Games Or Botomless Games?

DeemzDeemz Member
edited June 2018 in General Chat
I Have A Very Simple Question, Bomb Games Or Botomless Games, Are Bomb Games More Fun Than Botomless Games Or Is It The Oposite For You? For Me, I Dunno, Bomb Games Have An Emphasis Of Timing, I Dont Like Timing That Much, And The Bomb Games Feels More Rigged Tan They Used To Be Before, Buttomless Games Require Loads Of Presicion While Playing It. Because The Owner Often Puts Acellorings To Make Most Of The People Fall,

I Personally Have A “Meh” On These 2 Games, So. Voice Your Opinions Below By Polling Or Just Commenting.

Comments

• I LOVE bottomless games more but no one really does them anymore :c
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    Bottomless games :D
  • Bottomless games are one of my favourites.

My eyes hurt. Please don't type like that ._.
  • Bomb games
  • DeemzDeemz Member

Bottomless games are one of my favourites.

My eyes hurt. Please don't type like that ._.

Its an odd obsession of mine to type like that In mobile. For me, Its really males It look more "official"
  • Bombtomless Game
  • StevilStevil Member
    I really don't get what's fun about bomb games...
    The owner tells, no, yells at everyone to stand somewhere, and those who do that get bombed and those who don't, they survive and eventually win. How does that make any sense???
  • Bottomless games are better but it would be much better if you invented your own new game.
  • Its sad that HPA clan doesn't get credit for inventing that game... And many people even use then as a way of getting free c (Paid 2nd life)
  • Bombless game
  • DeemzDeemz Member

Its sad that HPA clan doesn't get credit for inventing that game... And many people even use then as a way of getting free c (Paid 2nd life)

wait. HPA INVENTED THOSE?
  • DeemzDeemz Member
    Stevil said:

I really don't get what's fun about bomb games...
    The owner tells, no, yells at everyone to stand somewhere, and those who do that get bombed and those who don't, they survive and eventually win. How does that make any sense???

When bomb games was first invented. the goal was simple, on or ban, and avoid the bomb. but nowadays the ultra precise jump tubes, and those glasses tubes where you have to run away from the bombs, really make it a bit tedious and repetitive to dodge those bombs. I get your point, bomb games have evolved so much that the games don't seem that much fun anymore. Now bomb games are all about the profit, not the fun...

• DeemzDeemz Member
    HeartRate said:

Bombtomless Game

cool idea
  • DeemzDeemz Member

Bombless game

Soo. Yes Or No Games?
  • Its sad that HPA clan doesn't get credit for inventing that game... And many people even use then as a way of getting free c (Paid 2nd life)

Yes, they did.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    It's sad how bomb games has to make the host buy more bombs and waste more c than the prizes, bottomless is fine since you only need to pay for the prizes, you can use the other stuff any time you want.
  • DeemzDeemz Member

It's sad how bomb games has to make the host buy more bombs and waste more c than the prizes, bottomless is fine since you only need to pay for the prizes, you can use the other stuff any time you want.

Yeah, i agree
  • DeemzDeemz Member

Its sad that HPA clan doesn't get credit for inventing that game... And many people even use then as a way of getting free c (Paid 2nd life)

Yes, they did.
    *the more you know*