Perks. Please read

Don’t you all have that one friend who hates mining?
I hate mining and i don’t do massivle builds to gain xp that’s why i am still level 41 even after placing slabs...
I don’t mind being level 41 at all but i love parkours and i am still stuck with speed demon 1, can’t we like get to buy the quest pack two times max OR add more quests? Perhaps a very very hard quest with a huge reward (XP)
Give me your opinions guys!

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• Maybe... but we need more quests for sure.
  • Yes more quest and make then free. I don't want to spend money! ^.^'
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2018
    This a conversation I had with Cosmic over email. I'll just leave the pics xD Ik this is about xp, but hey, daily questz with xp is always a possibility

Plus we already have quests for xp, so I don't see anything wrong with daily xp quests sometimes

EDIT: Within this I should note I also suggested new packs and a new Cubic museum
  • Or re use old realms from players that are stop playing or had an impact on cc.
  • BUMP
  • Level up by paying the almighty cube for $1.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Ye I need more quest I love them and I hate putting half dirt
  • Bump again
  • Are u complete the Winter Flower quest? The quest need Speed Demon lv 3
  • Sir. Epic said:

Ye I need more quest I love them and I hate putting half dirt

same
    +1 i love quest, i already finished quest pack and i need brawny 2 o.0
  • +1 yeh i need more quest to level up, it took me age to level up

Yes more quest and make then free. I don't want to spend money! ^.^'

-1 For that.
  • I'm not against a "Quest Pack 2", but the purpose of levels is to encourage you to build, mine, craft, etc... Well I get it that you want to get better perks, but you actually have to grind for them.
  • Normany said:

Are u complete the Winter Flower quest? The quest need Speed Demon lv 3

Completed it with speed demon 1

I'm not against a "Quest Pack 2", but the purpose of levels is to encourage you to build, mine, craft, etc... Well I get it that you want to get better perks, but you actually have to grind for them.

You’re not wrong but it is hard to level up if you’re lazy like me. I am not asking for a quest pack that will make you level 60 immediatly, i just need a few more levels so i can finally get my parkours perks aka speed demon 2-3
    edited June 2018
    I have many views on this topic, but... Have you ever considered asking for perks like Jumpman and Speedman to rewarded at lower levels? Because I do agree, levels should be earnt not bought. Sure one quest pack is nice, it's a boost. But two is a bit much, it'll give us too many levels imo
  • I have many views on this topic, but... Have you ever considered asking for perks like Jumpman and Speedman to rewarded at lower levels? Because I do agree, levels should be earnt not bought. Sure one quest pack is nice, it's a boost. But two is a bit much, it'll give us too many levels imo

Too late to be rewarded for low levels no? Let’s say they do that, how am i gonna get em?
    edited June 2018
    Well, it's better than nothing, is it not? Also if they are obtained easier at lower levels and you don't have them, when you eventually do level up, It'll increase your odds.
  • Level up by paying the almighty cube for $1.

Lol maybe the cubes could both give you quests so they would have SOME kind of an use it would be kinda cool to talk to a cube with an eye on it :o and get quests from it.

• *>Remo<* said:

Level up by paying the almighty cube for $1.

Lol maybe the cubes could both give you quests so they would have SOME kind of an use it would be kinda cool to talk to a cube with an eye on it :o and get quests from it.

That sounds interesting..
  • Maybe make it where one can reroll perks like farm perks when leveling up :)!
  • Maybe make it where one can reroll perks like farm perks when leveling up :)!

Make the person pay something? No infinite chances for sure. Or maybe just 1 reroll.
    But I agree will. Left out on a lot without mining forever