Adding your own system in realms.

2»

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Ragean said:

Ragean said:

Da Farmer said:

Ragean said:

-1... What if a person puts a naughty word and a moderator has no control over it. Not only that if there’s no limit than that could cause an issue. And 500c would be way too much for a system message to be permnant in your realm, admins would have to add something else to take the system message off. Although this is just my opinion..

Then they should get rid of signs and info bumpers now since people can put naughty words on those too. @Ragean
    They should also get rid of the chat system because you can also say naughty words there
    You have tons to learn..
    I think it is the other way around you aren't a lvl 60 yet :P
    It doesn’t matter what lvl you are. I could be lvl 30 and have more experience than you. Lvl only get enough you Perks! And shows others how active you are. Other than that it isn’t right to discriminate another for there level.
    I can if I feel like it.
    Let's just stay on topic.
  • Bump! Bump! Bump!
  • Da Bump
  • O yes and if I have already on well +1
  • SYSTEM: "Current Even Blah Blah" [green]
    OwnerName: "Welcome to *realm name*! There is a hidden prize dispenser here" [orange/yellow/plain white]

For those who didn't get it^
  • SYSTEM: "Current Even Blah Blah" [green]
    OwnerName: "Welcome to *realm name*! There is a hidden prize dispenser here" [orange/yellow/plain white]

For those who didn't get it^

It would be fun to do stuff like that.
  • +1 a message of yours when you open CC :D
  • Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
    edited May 2018

+1...message...when you open CC :D

um sure
  • We need more feedback, this is a great idea!!!
  • We need more feedback, this is a great idea!!!

I know right! Come comment people!
  • StevilStevil Member
    ++++++++1
  • *Bump*
  • *Bump*
  • +1
  • Its a good idea, but mabie the price to change it could be lowered by 100c or so, so you wouldent have to worry about your total c that much when changing the message