Who has bought cubits???

Hey guys, I decided to do something MUCH more productive than worrying about whether the events are fair or not, behold, THE WHO HAS BOUGHT CUBITS POLL!!! Anyways, I thought it would be interesting to see what percentage of peeps grind or buy their cubits, are there more people who buy, or more people who grind? Anyways, enjoy :D

Comments

• Im buying cubits for a piece of nametag :>
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'm extremely lazy, I buy all my cubits xD. I'm supporting Cubic Castles tho so I'll glady do it.
  • *rises hand*
    .. | >

Thats a raising hand text
  • I'm extremely lazy, I buy all my cubits xD. I'm supporting Cubic Castles tho so I'll glady do it.

Awesome!!!
  • A pirate does not simply get cubits the fastest way! but the smartest...
  • Piratax10 said:

A pirate does not simply get cubits the fastest way! but the smartest...

YARRRR!!!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Just bought 200k xD #supportdadevs
  • Just bought 200k xD #supportdadevs

Gud fo you :D
  • Never have
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Never will.
  • I bought 1 7.5k pack, 1 20k pack and 1 50k pack so far... I'm looking forward to buying another 50k pack this week :D
  • edited June 2018
    I believe I bought:
    2x 7.5k.
    2x 50k
    3x 1k
    2x20k

And now im broke xD
    Now I personally think I've wasted my money a little too much for virtual currency. But I would not say that i'd regret it. I supported my favourite developers so I don't regret it. But I dont think I will buy any cubits anytime soon. I could easily use that money to buy some white chocolate for my crush ;)
  • Flooks said:

I believe I bought:
    2x 7.5k.
    2x 50k
    3x 1k

And now im broke xD
    Now I personally think I've wasted my money a little too much for virtual currency. But I would not say that i'd regret it. I supported my favourite developers so I don't regret it. But I dont think I will buy any cubits anytime soon. I could easily use that money to buy some white chocolate for my crush ;)

Ooooooooooo ;)
  • Supporting the game is a good thing to do :)! If I spent three thousand dollars on cubits I would still have my moneys worth. If going by the formula fifty cents per hour of entertainment. I pay twenty to forty dollars for full games that yield between an average of sixty to hundred and twenty hours of enjoyment. When on the other hand I spent zero on CC. O_O I don't know why I am telling you all this.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Wow, just because you sometimes buy cubits doesn't mean you don't ever earn any in game...and just because you earn cubits in the game doesn't mean you are 'grinding' to do it.

I've earned most of my cubits in game - through mining and selling resources and completing daily quests; however, when there are deals (like Black Friday), I have bought some cubits to support the developers.
  • b3achy said:

Wow, just because you sometimes buy cubits doesn't mean you don't ever earn any in game...and just because you earn cubits in the game doesn't mean you are 'grinding' to do it.

I've earned most of my cubits in game - through mining and selling resources and completing daily quests; however, when there are deals (like Black Friday), I have bought some cubits to support the developers.

b3achy, I didn't mean it that way, but the question itself was phrased "who bought cubits?", so yeah, I see what you mean, and I agree, also mining is grinding imo, but I digress :)
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Never have I bought cubits! I’ll probably will buy some in the future.
  • Never have I bought cubits! I’ll probably will buy some in the future.

Same orange I want to but I’m not allowed to
  • Is watching ads included
  • Is watching ads included

No, sorry dear sir, perhaps I will make a poll for that..
  • OMG, its a tie in the forums cc community folks!!!
  • No one will beat me! I probably spent more than 100$ on this. AND I HAVE NO REGRETS! HAHAHAHAHA
  • No one will beat me! I probably spent more than 100$ on this. AND I HAVE NO REGRETS! HAHAHAHAHA

DO NOT TRY TO INTIMIDATE THE DARK LORD
  • Twice I have got 20k. That's it.
  • Bought a couple 25k's and maybe 50k, biught 400k on black friday
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    me i purchased 50$
  • Black Friday deals are when I purchase Cubits. I don't know exactly how much, since most were purchased through various gift cards for google play and apple over the years. But out of my own money I have spent $100 on Cubits, which was last time for SirKewberth's daughter birth cubit sale event.

I do mine and sell for almost all of my cubits though. But since I love Cubic Castles still and want to see it grow, I am a supporter.
  • Liberated said:

Black Friday deals are when I purchase Cubits. I don't know exactly how much, since most were purchased through various gift cards for google play and apple over the years. But out of my own money I have spent $100 on Cubits, which was last time for SirKewberth's daughter birth cubit sale event.

I do mine and sell for almost all of my cubits though. But since I love Cubic Castles still and want to see it grow, I am a supporter.

:D
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    Hmm never.