What Defines An "Old Player"

13»

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    I remember seeing that clan i didn’t know much about it but it sounds fun. Wouldn’t it be cool if a clan like that was made now.
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    I remember when there is no edge mining and gold ore cost 4 cubits each.
    You use a piggy bank for trading and easily get scammed, using our neighbors workbench because we can't afford one, stealing from unlocked chest, Easiest way to earn cubits is by breaking trees in forest mine, stealing clothes from someone store when the owner breaks the glass, Greymalke visiting random realm and give free cubits.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited May 2018

Anyone remember the clan Sugardale? I wanted to be a part of that clan so bad because it looked so cool. I remember watching the sorting ceremony where qbees got sorted into different groups!

Only clan I ever wanted to be in but Nolana never noticed me. I wasn't worthy! ;O;
  • Wuffy said:

I remember when there is no edge mining and gold ore cost 4 cubits each.
    You use a piggy bank for trading and easily get scammed, using our neighbors workbench because we can't afford one, stealing from unlocked chest, Easiest way to earn cubits is by breaking trees in forest mine, stealing clothes from someone store when the owner breaks the glass, Greymalke visiting random realm and give free cubits.

I remember the chest. Yeah nowonder i have so manny sentrys in glass XD
  • Poor Liberated, how could you Nolana you made a robot cry. Sugardale was the most desired to be in clan back then. When she restarted it everyone went nuts. Maybe she will re-re-re- re-restart it again.
  • I have been in the sugardale realm a few times and it looked great :D
    I also remember the old lobbies and the nametag's price was 3k, I used to buy one now and then to change my name because I was bored of my old one o.o
  • Flooks said:

I have been in the sugardale realm a few times and it looked great :D
    I also remember the old lobbies and the nametag's price was 3k, I used to buy one now and then to change my name because I was bored of my old one o.o

Lol
  • i miss the game.. when there no level for players.
    when we using piggy to sell item...
    when we saw many scammer that scamming using piggy..
    when i got 1k and think im rich but nope
    when i got scammed 1c on Forest mine
    when i had old Friends (im alone now)
  • Aw Lopa, *hugs* *pat* *pat* you are not alone :O:! We love you.
  • i miss the game.. when there no level for players.
    when we using piggy to sell item...
    when we saw many scammer that scamming using piggy..
    when i got 1k and think im rich but nope
    when i got scammed 1c on Forest mine
    when i had old Friends (im alone now)

I know,YOU NOT ALONE <3

also , 1c ... LIKE ME EVERYDAY ,my love
  • when your 27 years old, living in your grandparent's basement playing cubic castles
  • YOU KNOW YOUR OLD WHEN KRAMPUSES WERE OUT AND COULD BUY THEM WHEN THEY WERNT OVER 100k lol