Scam Reports

Comments

• Name: tutuzinho
    Victim: GDCarlos
    Crimes: scammed a pumpkin mask from GDCarlos
    I did take some prints about himself claiming he indeed did scam the pumpkin mask, and that he does not matter if i do report him here, because, he thinks that he will never be banned, even if reported here, he also did say his alt's name (mr.dante)

• Sadly,I know this will start drowning in the scam reports but here is how the whole thing happened:
    The scammer was ms- small and he scammed a nametag from Kany786:
    Realm: ms- small
    So yesterday,MiniForever saw ms- small and ms- small told him that she was Kany786's cousin but she wasn't. She also told him to give the nametag to her and then she said she will give it to Kany. Which she didn't because when Mini told Kany that if she has the nametag or not. Kany replied ''no''. This made Mini angry so he went in ms- small's realm to get the nametag. ms- small said lies. So Kany,me and Darkness went in that realm to tell her to give it back. However she didn't,she started saying lies that Kany scammed her. Which isn't true because ms- small scammed Kany and Mini. Causing FakeFox to tell the rumour in the lobby and in that realm. Sadly however,this case isn't solved just yet...
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Sadly,I know this will start drowning in the scam reports but here is how the whole thing happened:
    So yesterday,MiniForever saw ms- small and ms- small told him that she was Kany786's cousin but she wasn't. She also told him to give the nametag to her and then she said she will give it to Kany. Which she didn't because when Mini told Kany that if she has the nametag or not. Kany replied ''no''. This made Mini angry so he went in ms- small's realm to get the nametag. ms- small said lies. So Kany,me and Darkness went in that realm to tell her to give it back. However she didn't,she started saying lies that Kany scammed her. Which isn't true because ms- small scammed Kany and Mini. Causing FakeFox to tell the rumour in the lobby and in that realm. Sadly however,this case isn't solved just yet...

I fail to see how ms- small took the nametag.... where did you explain that, how did he do that?
  • scorto7 said:

Sadly,I know this will start drowning in the scam reports but here is how the whole thing happened:

I fail to see how ms- small took the nametag.... where did you explain that, how did he do that?
    It's she by the way.
    Anyways,ms- small tricked MiniForever into thinking *she* is kany's cousin. Mini gave *her* the nametag.
  • *SweetMint**SweetMint* Member
    edited May 2018
    My friend MaxTheGreat got scammed by mak_73 and he even admitted he scammed him
  • *SweetMint**SweetMint* Member
    edited May 2018

But kany786 is a scammer,and most of the time he lies you don't have proof if someone tells you somthing that you haven't seen it may not be true uh oh I accidently multiposted how do you delete this!
  • Medya1010 said:

But kany786 is a scammer,and most of the time he lies you don't have proof if someone tells you somthing that you haven't seen it may not be true uh oh I accidently multiposted how do you delete this!
    I'm sorry for multiposting but I do not know how to screenshot. :/
    Anyways,she probably changed into a person that never scams now.
  • Medya1010 said:

I'm sorry for multiposting but I do not know how to screenshot. :/
    Anyways,she probably changed into a person that never scams now.
    Nope, many people have been scammed recently by her
  • Trying to destroy some reputation? Well guess what before you report someone make sure you didnt do it in my clan also I have evidence
  • Also make sure it's my username/gamertag because many is wrecking you
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    edited May 2018
    Victims: Jack In The Box Clan
    Scammer: [] bunny boy []
    Witnesses: Cake!, Agente Freitas, STENT MAN, more
    Screenshots: I wasn't there at the time of the scam ;-;
    Time: I'm not sure...
    Items Lost: 2 warp food bumpers, 2 prize dispensers, a guest bumper, 2 donation tables, a tip piggy, a bunch of common clothes, 6 vends

[] bunny boy [], Cake!, and Agente Freitas were clan leaders at the time, and they had perms and so far were trustworthy.

Cake!, Agente Freitas, and STENT MAN watched [] bunny boy [] steal all our items. They removed him from the clan and banned him. When I got online, they all told me what happened and how angry they were at him. I kinda was angry too, but I kept a level head.

He friended me again later on, and I tped to him. I decided I was going to try to get him to fess up about what he did. I confronted [] bunny boy [] and he acted way too chill when I asked if he did it.
    He was like, "No." Then walked away. I felt the whole time he wasn't telling the full truth. I felt that if he was telling the truth, he would have tried to pin it on someone else, you know?

SWEAR WARNING!

Then I asked if he really did it and he said, "No. But everyone keeps saying I did it. It's really pissing me off."

I don't believe he didn't scam us.
    I went in his realm even, and saw the same exact warp food bumper I had, and more vends than he had before. He even had more donation tables. Coincidence? I think not.

Please help me and my clan.
  • ValidVValidV Member
    Found A Vend Scammer!
    Owner: CorruptX
    How He/She Tried to scam:
    Hollad Selling Vends For 300c And Setted the vends to 3k
  • Found a rental scammer
    Owner FailBoss1593
    He did that usual rental scam ... He had put lotsmof items then changed it to cat only....for 500c on rental
  • Victims: [] bunny boy []
    Scammers: Mirror's Edge
    Last Known Name of Scammer: Mirror's Edge
    Evidence/Screenshots: I don't have evidence, just [] bunny boy []'s word.
    [] bunny boy's current account he is using: sam the fish

Bunny's account got hacked by a close friend. We have knowledge that Mirror has changed the email and password AND name of the account and we no longer have access to it.

I, Jumping_Jack, sent out a hollawarp to ask for a mod and none showed up last night.

I would like to bring attention to this. Don't trsut anyone, even your closest CC friend. They might have a hidden motive to wanting to be your friend in the first place.

Please help bunny. Thank you mods.
  • chief12 said:

Found a rental scammer
    Owner FailBoss1593
    He did that usual rental scam ... He had put lotsmof items then changed it to cat only....for 500c on rental

u mean 5k?

• YO GUYS!! WENT AT A PAYAWAY TODAY AND IT WAS A TOTAL SCAM. FIRST OF ALL IT WAS DEAD HARD FOR PEOPLE WHO DIDNT HAV BRAWNY PERK. ALSO THE PRIZE DISPENCER WAS FILLED WITH THE COOKIES. ABOUT 30 PEOPLE FELL FOR IT 150CX30 I HAVE PROOF
  • There were 2 owners one was dice304 the other was DemonicSay
  • Giuseppe27Giuseppe27 Member
    edited June 2018
  • OMG BOMB GAME WITH EXTRA LIFE!!!! TOTALLY ILLEGAL, PLS HELP US</blockquote

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG IT'S A BOMB GAME WITH EXTRA LIFE! WERE STILL SHOCKED BY THE FACT LOTS OF PEOPLE USED IT! :OOOOOOO

• - Name of the realm/person or both = Well i dont remember the realm but her name is Naci_57
    - How they did it. = Renting scam
    - What lossed you had. = i didnt had losses
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar ) = i didnt typed the time
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) = here is a link to my video and evidence:
  • OMG BOMB GAME WITH EXTRA LIFE!!!! TOTALLY ILLEGAL, PLS HELP US

Ik, XD, anyways see my last post, that's is a real scam!
  • Found this scammer didnt lost anything but i think some people have...
  • I used to carry my whole Cubic Castles career on my back, but I've learned that an inventory of your precious things is best in a cupboard or chest hidden. I've seen drop games, but only played in one. It was a terrible loss on my part. Lost everything. Some guy in the lobby just now said "Who wants to come to my giveaway". That's always sketchy so I friended him (XD) and fast travelled. That's when I saw this room, and I realized that he wasn't doing a giveaway, he just wanted to sell some things. That's annoying at times, but he was level twelve I think. Either that or seventeen. But he placed a sign and told me to read it. Then he made a box and said he won't scam. I told him I was gonna report him and left. If you want lonely branch for 175c though, go to (dangit, forgot the name) his shop!
  • >Adriana<>Adriana< Member
    edited June 2018
    Here its a scammer who said me, if i drop my angel's wings for 10 seconds he give me 3k

Name Of The Scammer: RubenGamer_YT

Realm where did it happen: Unknow

Time:The Time Are In The Screenshots

If you want to verify that what I have said is true, put in the translator everything he said, the language in which I and he were speaking is Spanish
  • here is a video on my channel of this person scamming me sry bout the bad quality but u can still see that callam the master is a scammer
  • Here one..

Owner is []Castiel[] and Azwraith.. doing Pay pakours..

They banned me when im on the end of Course and wont let i got the prize :)
This discussion has been closed.