My crazy ideas about new switchers

Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
edited September 2021 in Suggestions & Comments

What is this thread about?

This thread is about more switchers, crazy ideas that I got in my head.And here , I say some :

1- Together switcher

together switcher would need 1 person in one place X, and another person in a place Y to activate something,see my bad paint picture ( if no open, just press the right buttom in your mouse ) :

no open the image? so :

has a pressure plate in one place X and another in a place Y, there are two people on top, 1 in each, and hence the acello ring would work, if 1 of them leave, it will stop working.

2- Canons switchable !

Why no?

3- Set timer laver

When we are close to the lever, it opens the normal menu, where it chooses the color of the receiver, and together with the time menu, where it is 5 seconds in time, and we can change up to 10 seconds (from 0 to 10)

4- Blueprints

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/19551/blueprints/p1 ( by: Ed )

5- transmitters and receivers

( Name credit : Eagence )

If the receivers continue with only 3 colors, it can disrupt many systems, so I think these colors would only appear, maybe it would be the group, to stay more organized, and what would change would be the 'number' that would have in the switchers and in recipients, could range from 1 to 99.

Did not understand?

the colors in the receivers will only be to define a group, for example, in the lever (Y) we choose the red color, and we put the number 33

in another lever (X), we choose the green color and we put the number 33

then the lever Y will change the red receiver with the number 33, and the lever X will change the green receiver with the number 33

6- A special sentry

a sentry where it would put in a portal, and with the switchers, could open and close the portal

7- Wall button

a button where it is placed on the wall, and when you click the mouse, it switches to on, or off

8- wand-operated wall button

( credits : The Death Reaper )

the same system of the wall button, only that it activates only with wands

9- ROTATE !

why no? many bugs for sure ,but some itens can be rotated,like acellos ,why only UP acello? why no down?

10- fix one bug problem...

welp...

when I lost connection,and there are more players than me in my realm,the switchers bug and make the both open to me,or both closed to me... like that :

first print : http://prntscr.com/jq33m2

comment : It is how it have to be,normal..

second print : http://prntscr.com/jq33uq

comment : this is how it NO HAVE TO BE, if someone enter , the player see 1 open and 1 closed,but for me ,both are closed ...

11- Mine bombs

A bomb that we put in floor, and it camo, when someone go in it, Booommmmm, do same as qbee bomb

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited May 2018
    +1
    The receiver numbers can make this more simple rather than using those extenders. xD
  • +1 to all specially the Together Switcher! reminds me back of an Warcraft lll Puzzle map :P
  • Eagence said:

So by Receifers Numbers you suggest to name transmitters and receivers ^_^
    Sadly its also suggested... But all ideas are cool, except 3th one, it can be done by bugs.
    Not sure if additional timer is required.

I hope we see all ideas in game, however not sure how fast kewberth may manage to make summer items...

how bugs? it just change the timer lever...
    the normal timer is 5 seconds...
  • B U M P
  • +999999999999889999999999983783947298374938378294638826493728928373828278393728383728837392738936293932937282927928=? 387292929377392
  • BUMP ( added 9 + poll )
  • BUMP ( added 10 + edited poll )
  • Bump bc I felling sad people just votting in nop and like me ;-;

also I no added no one,please comment more ;-; I want make it a good topic
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    number 3: this is most likely in other games what you would call a "delay gate"

number 5: ...is also seen at other games, in my experience it would be hard to get the hang of, especially the game is for kids and kids most likely give up on complex designs, unless they've been playing minecraft redstone for a couple of years

number 7: ...doesn't feel like it's a priority but if you have a bad case of ocd like me, then fine

number 8: perhaps some good dungeon crawling

about the together switcher, basically a heavy pressure plate with a permanent on/off

so far i only like number 4 and 5, number 4 is a great idea from Ed that i would look forward to

TL;DR if you're going over this thread and trying to understand it,

Starbutterfly just wants to make any input blocks(switches, pressureplates) interactive to anything that you can possibly stop and go (cannons, portals, water currents, lights, droppers, etc)

More stuff that you can press (minecraft wooden button on the wall)

and a heavy switch
  • Pyreon said:

number 3: this is most likely in other games what you would call a "delay gate"

number 5: ...is also seen at other games, in my experience it would be hard to get the hang of, especially the game is for kids and kids most likely give up on complex designs, unless they've been playing minecraft redstone for a couple of years

number 7: ...doesn't feel like it's a priority but if you have a bad case of ocd like me, then fine

number 8: perhaps some good dungeon crawling

about the together switcher, basically a heavy pressure plate with a permanent on/off

so far i only like number 4 and 5, number 4 is a great idea from Ed that i would look forward to

TL;DR if you're going over this thread and trying to understand it,

Starbutterfly just wants to make any input blocks(switches, pressureplates) interactive to anything that you can possibly stop and go (cannons, portals, water currents, lights, droppers, etc)

More stuff that you can press (minecraft wooden button on the wall)

and a heavy switch

about the together switcher is a heavy pressure plate.... but in randoom places,like one here, and other 10 blocks away
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited September 2018
    B u m p
    VIDEO ADDED
    and poll took off
  • Nice suggestions, hope they get added.
  • B u m p - added more 1
  • bump my old post, cause I need updated opnions
  • Ok, no one gave me any opnions?

bump... inovate the game mechanics it's awesome.
  • Let's bump this, I think it's a cool thread and it would be nice to people see.