im not alowwed as i said
    By who or what?
  • Qbird said:

Azsimuth said:

lucaaa795 said:

Why cant u install steam

im not alowwed as i said
    By who or what?
    My family don't knows English and, steam bombards the pc with all kind of English text, and they cant get the rid of them
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Steam runs in many languages. If your family doesn't want steam because there's other games on there they dont want you to see then they can set it in family mode.
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    If they don’t want Steam running when the computer is starting up set it so that Steam doesn’t automatically start. That way other users who don’t want to open Steam don’t need to.
  • Just like SirKewberth said. And, steam is free. I don't know why players are so mad! The update was helpful because it would have gotten malware, and you would get a Trojan Horse. So thank you @SirKewberth for the new update.

And I find steam better than the Windows version, because you can have friends and a ton of games!

And, no need for all caps kid. And, steam won't shut down because of some little kid thats mad that his game is gone and hates steam. So.........keep it to yourself.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Just like SirKewberth said. And, steam is free. I don't know why players are so mad! The update was helpful because it would have gotten malware, and you would get a Trojan Horse. So thank you @SirKewberth for the new update.

And I find steam better than the Windows version, because you can have friends and a ton of games!

And, no need for all caps kid. And, steam won't shut down because of some little kid thats mad that his game is gone and hates steam. So.........keep it to yourself.

First, there was no actual malware at all on the standalone. Nor any trojan viruses. So nobody was getting any malware from the standalone version. Unless the developers put it in on purpose. But that didnt happen yet nor do I think it will happen any soon.
    He never mentioned that he wants steam to be shut down. He, just like others, complains about the change. Now, of course steam has advantages, but it also comes with disadvantages.
    Both, the standalone and the in-steam game are free btw
    Well, when you read the tittle...
  • Sir. knew this wouldn't be the greatest decision but it was greater for it all. Yes maybe we lost players but Windows (i don't keep track with it since I'm mobile) had bugs or others stuff. Sir. knows what he does
  • not tryna be shady or nottin but
    that poll is broken
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    Personally I think more people should give Steam a shot but... its up to them.
  • I cant run multi instaces of CC now... thats the only pain i recived when it moved to steam only lol... i will run more instances.... somehow...
  • Wait better dont use steam xD instead download CC at the official site :)
  • Wait better dont use steam xD instead download CC at the official site :)

Dude, I’m sorry, but it’s been discontinued