What is a Patron Swirl?

MedicationsMedications Member
edited September 2018 in Community
What is a Patron Swirl?
A patrol swirl is the Gold Swirl in a name that gives a fancy look on your Qbee!

What is the purpose of it?
Glad you asked, having a Patron Swirl means that you are now a supporter of Cubic Castles!

How can I get one?
There are two known ways to get a patron swirl:

Spoiler: Buying Cubits
Buying Cubits is the best way to obtain a Patron swirl, any purchase will guarantee you a Patrol Swirl!

Spoiler: Tapjoy Offers
This method is only works for Android and IOS users . Doing Tapjoy offers will not give you cubits as rewards, but doing many offers will give you a patron swirl!
note: the patron swirl will be given depending on the offer you made.

Spoiler: Winning Official Events
If you won from an Official Event of Space Fetus then congrats!, you will get a free patron tag. Receiving a total of 5,000 cubits or more will guarantee you a patron tag when winning from an Official Event.

Can I turn it On/Off?
Yes you can, just go to your profile menu and click on the On/Off button to switch it whatever you want.

Comments

• DrakayDrakay Member
    I first thought u got it when u were a MOD and when I got it I was like wowowowow
  • Sir. Epic said:

I first thought u got it when u were a MOD and when I got it I was like wowowowow

Med would be a great mod
  • There is also a third way to get them, by joining events/contests (probably, space's events don't count, but im not sure)
  • lol I like the idea of this know we know the meaning of it :)
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I got my Patron Swirl, not by getting it in a tapjoy or buying cubits, I got it in the 2016 clan race. xD
  • If I remember correctly, when you make a certain amount of Cubits with TapJoy offers the swirls are given, and not by doing a certain offer.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited May 2018
    David. :v said:

If I remember correctly, when you make a certain amount of Cubits with TapJoy offers the swirls are given, and not by doing a certain offer.

Thats correct, it depends.
    If you did many video offers that only costs 1 cubit might not work.
    @Space_fetus Do winners get swirls on your event?
    Because I guess it was before.
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • kajenshikajenshi Member
    edited May 2018
    Waw, thanks Medications for the information!
  • Ok Medication I come here to answer your question even though I am not Space! If the admin deposit I believe 10k or more C into a persons account it will give them the patron tag. I am not for sure if this has been fixed. Any prizes other than cubits will not give a person a patron tag.

I gained tags from the first best of realms vote held by Kewberth where he gave out 10k to buy a realm to those who placed in the top of the categories. I never have bought cubits nor have I done tap joy offers.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited May 2018
    If I am right, fixing a bug will give you a patron tag?, my friend said that he got a patron swirl from the support when he had a problem.

Also Grey thx for the info, will be adding on the Thread.
  • Never heard of fixing a bug giving a patron tag and I spoken to many people but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. The devs would have to manually give the tag which would be an odd choice in my opinion. Event winners who win C get tags is just because the system doesn't differentiate the deposit as any different than buying cubits/tapjoy.
  • I got my patron when support refunded me (I lost over 5K+ due to a bug), so it's possible to get Patron by support :P
  • I won 5k at soace’s wireless parkour event and I also got the swirls >_> but helpful :p
  • I won 5k at soace’s wireless parkour event and I also got the swirls >_> but helpful :p

Noted
  • ZerikZerik Member
    I got it when there was a drawing competition in game and I won 5000c
  • I won super cubius land official event but still didint get it :(

SCL's Prize was an Item I believe.

SCL's Prize was an Item I believe.
    Ohh km my bad
  • Ok so it is probably safe to say 5k minimum still gives swirls lol.
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    I purchased 50$ xDDD
  • Reviving the small Info about Patrol Swirls
  • Only spaces events? i think it’s trough out all of the possible on~going events that were specifically made by the staffs. yes space runs all these varieties of events though.
  • Also durring the 5k given out durring Christmas
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited September 2018
    I thought this would be useful information, it is 4K+ XD not 5.
    (This was tested)
    The Christmas c gift does not count.