My City (''''Northern City'''''') Updated!

BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
edited January 2019 in Player Events & Creations
Hello fellow Qbees! Back in April 2018, I created this Discussion to ask people to visit my city, but to be honest, the city wasn't that much of a catcher. Over the months of July Through October, I've gotten kinda lazy and just did other things. After November, I decided to fix the city up at a pace of maximum overdrive and make it look 10x Nicer. Below are included some pictures of the Old and Newer Screenshot of the city.

Please take the time out of your day to visit my city and leave honest feedback on what could be improved so I can make it better for everyone. Please note I'm not done with the city completely yet, I plan to make every building enterable.

World Name: Northern City

Comments

• When I have free time I will check it out, thanks for sharing! When I am finished viewing it I will give my thoughts. You are to be applauded to be taking on that big of a project.
  • Bump! (Rip Grey)
  • Thats so cool! Can i use some of the ideas for my cit- oo would you like to help me build it? O.o
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Thats so cool! Can i use some of the ideas for my cit- oo would you like to help me build it? O.o

If you gave me the resources, I'd gladly help :)
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Thats so cool! Can i use some of the ideas for my cit- oo would you like to help me build it? O.o

I wll awsk mway mwamy she doesnt let me play
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Sp0_0ky said:

Wut
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Sp0_0ky said:

Wut
    She doesn't let me play while i have skool, next week she is going to Athens for personal reasons and we will miss skool (meh, we don't do much there, its only 3 stoodentsseses)
    So that means...

Nightmare City!!!

(Realm)
  • Maybe you should put some deco for holidays or maybe build a little park to host some mini events or carnival games. Nice build!
  • 'Party' said:

Maybe you should put some deco for holidays or maybe build a little park to host some mini events or carnival games. Nice build!

Yeah I planned to for Christmas but it flew by before I finished building. I plan to be ready for summer though for sure