JackFury's Personalized Qbee Pictures (NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS ATM)

Comments

• Mr.Grim said:

Your such a gud artist along with graceful and also sorry we got off to a bad start

Thanks! And it's cool, was partly my fault as well ^^
  • How did u get so gud and about how much drawings have u done
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited May 2018
    Mr.Grim said:

How did u get so gud and about how much drawings have u done

I have been drawing my entire life, and I honestly have no idea how many I've done. Thousands? Either way, no one is actually born with the talent, it's something you learn to do. Anyone can be an artist, it just takes work and a lot of patience. These qbee pictures aren't my best works, they're just a little side hobby drawn in a simple cartoon style.
  • JackFury said:

Mr.Grim said:

How did u get so gud and about how much drawings have u done

I have been drawing my entire life, and I honestly have no idea how many I've done. Thousands? Either way, no one is actually born with the talent, it's something you learn to do. Anyone can be an artist, it just takes work and a lot of patience. These qbee pictures aren't my best works, they're just a little side hobby drawn in a simple cartoon style.
    Same! I'm more into the animals and such. Along with anything but noses.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited May 2018
    Do u make something that is not of Cubic Castles?
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    edited June 2018
    Hello jack! ;D

I would like to get a picture.

MY CLOTHES
    -Bunny Top hat
    -Suit Jacket
    -Black Pants
    -Black Sunglasses
    -Red Balloon

PETS
    -Lvl 10 Cat Pet (His name is Sebby :3)

SCENE WANTED
    I want to be in a dark room with a single red light on the side wall.
    I want a skeleton to be chained to the wall.
    I want myself sitting on my side, with sebby, my cat pet, sitting on top of my hat, kind of peering over the top and I want to be holding a candy bar in my hand.

Tell me the price and I'll drop off the cubits. I'm online around 8:30 tonight Jack, so anytime from 8:30 to 9:30 im free. Thanks much!!!!

EDIT: Forgot gender. Please make it male. Thanks.
  • @Tinypup_34 A qbee with a background adds up to 1k. I'll get on it. You can use the tip piggy by the door of JackFury's Realm to pay
  • JackFury said:

A qbee with a background adds up to 1k. I'll get on it. You can use the tip piggy by the door of JackFury's Realm to pay

1k? Thanks jack. I'll get to it tonight. Thanks very much.

Oh also jack, check out my shop, its called Legendary Pup Vends. Hope you like the design ;D
  • I would like one.

Outfit: Nerd Glasses, Farmer's Hat, Farmer's Overalls, and Farmer's Jeans.

Additional Qbees: None

Pets: None

Background: Divide the background into 4 different columns. Each column will have a season. First/far left will be spring and so on until, winter, last one/far right. Each season will have corn growing through each stage. Spring will have sprouts. Summer the corn will have grown somewhat tall and you can see ears of corn starting to form. Fall the corn will be completely grown and looks really nice. Winter just have the ground covered in snow. If you want me to go into more detail I can.

Pose: Standing. I would like arms crossed. A smile.

Extra: Do Hazel eye color if you can. That is what I get the most for my eye color. (Fun Fact: People can't decide what color my eyes are that is why my driver's license somehow has me as grey eyes. Nobody knows not even the cops. lol) What if you could get your signature initials to blend in with the background? I think that would be really cool.

Just tell me your price and I will meet you in game.
  • @Da Farmer A qbee + background is 1k. Don't forget to read the discussion completely guys, I included the price in there! If you want to add a tip, that's up to you. I prefer to use the tip piggy by the door of JackFury's Realm for payments, as it is less of a hassle than to meet players in-game :)
  • @JackFury
    I left the 1k in ur tip piggy :3
  • I have just tipped my 1k
  • @JackFury

Is my picture ready Jack?

• @JackFury

Is my picture ready Jack?

Almost. Patience, young one
  • It's only been like a day Tiny, patience like Jack said. Art can't be rushed. If I was Jack ie like have given him a picture that says "WAIT."
  • It's only been like a day Tiny, patience like Jack said. Art can't be rushed. If I was Jack ie like have given him a picture that says "WAIT."

sorry just very excited

sorry just very excited

Understandable just don't rush it and that's all :)
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited June 2018
    @Tinypup_34 It's not an issue that you asked, I don't have a problem with people making sure I'm not being lazy :D

• I'd like to order:

Me riding a hermit crab, kind of like Gdog's picture except with me on a hermy.

Pyhsic revelation hat (radar)
    Suit
    Carrot nose
    RG scarf
    turkey tail
    black pants
    take this flower

I would like to be riding a hermit crab.The crab will be big and ridable but also adorable! (Don't forget the crab's eyes on stalks)

Will the crab be extra?
  • @tumbleweed Yes, the crab would actually be more work than the qbee itself XD
    Lets just add on 300c like if it were a pic with a background.
  • JackFury said:

@tumbleweed Yes, the crab would actually be more work than the qbee itself XD
    Lets just add on 300c like if it were a pic with a background.

Alrighty, I will go find your room and give you a high five! actually just 1.3k
  • RisnormanyRisnormany Member
    edited June 2018
    I'd like to order:

Mummy Head and naked qbee with White Angel Wing

Pose:

idk pose XD just make it great ^-^

Background:

Just simple white background
  • @Master Norme That's 700c, you can drop the cubits in my tip piggy at JackFury's realm and I'll get started on your pic!
    Thread Update: I have added eye color! You can now choose the color of your qbee's eyes along with your order for no additional cost.
  • JackFury said:

@Master Norme That's 700c, you can drop the cubits in my tip piggy at JackFury's realm and I'll get started on your pic!
    Thread Update: I have added eye color! You can now choose the color of your qbee's eyes along with your order for no additional cost.

Mummy head had a green eye colour XD

• JackFury said:

@Tinypup_34 It's not an issue that you asked, I don't have a problem with people making sure I'm not being lazy :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *gasp for air*

LOVEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTT! :D

• @Da Farmer This one took a while to make, but I'm happy with the end result ^^

• JackFury said:

@Da Farmer This one took a while to make, but I'm happy with the end result ^^

Even though that isn't my picture it is adorable!! I love the corn, lol
  • JackFury said:

@Da Farmer This one took a while to make, but I'm happy with the end result ^^

I am very happy with the results. Might have to buy another as a gift for someone.
This discussion has been closed.