Search Tool

In the overworld you have the search tool to look for realms/worlds, I was thinking it would be much more favorable to bring it to the top of the list. It is a hassle to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the list. Have it the search tool, the event realm then the realms owned by the player, then the suggested realms. That simple, just bring the search to the top so we don't have to scroll far to the bottom each time and it would not be a hinderance to accessing the other features because it is only one line compared to say a person who has to scroll past ten realms they own.

Comments

• bookwormbookworm Member
    edited December 2016
    I agree, and since I play on Mobile, I often find my thumb to possess a mind of its own and 'accidentally' click on other Realms while scrolling down. +1
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Yes I agree with you Grey. I use the search option the most when I hit that bumper. On the top would be better, instead of scrolling down a long list with realms...
  • Ty everyone, it is so simple and would be really helpful.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The original design was to have a separate button on the popup itself, which I think we should have stuck with. I'd like to still do that, but maybe moving search to the top of the list would be a good idea in the meantime...
  • Thank you Kewberth, :)!
  • Hello! I made this thread many moons ago and wowsers the lobby bumper was updated! I still would like to see the search tool brought up to the front. Also huge thanks for adding the featured event realm! I would like to have that second after the search tool.
  • Can we not have the Current Event realms above our personal realms?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    JackFury said:

Can we not have the Current Event realms above our personal realms?

It is displayed like that.

• I like the current event displayed above our realms, it makes for quick access and makes it noticeable for those who are not familiar with the events. It is also only one line.

• b3achyb3achy Member
    I'd prefer the order to be (since it's the order that I'd likely access them):
    Search Tool
    My Realms
    Event Realm
    Official Realms
    Popular Realms

...if we're voting... ;)
  • b3achy said:

Search Tool
    My Realms
    Event Realm
    Official Realms
    Popular Realms

...if we're voting... ;)

Yup! Cause when I go to quickly click my realm, I don't want to go to the lag-filled Jurassic Park and crash instead XD. Sorry.
  • Hey all opinions are welcome! It is great to see different ideas and opinions :)!
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited May 2018
    b3achy said:

Search Tool
    My Realms
    Event Realm
    Official Realms
    Popular Realms

...if we're voting... ;)

I vote this too
  • More like pinning a realm.
  • Also please let us search realms beginning with “the” or having “realm” in them