Art raffle! (GIVEAWAY)

KirodashiKirodashi Member
edited May 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Okay, so I'm going to try and host another event. However, you have to turn in an art piece to be entered. They must be new art pieces, don't reuse something from your portfolio! The winner gets to use the prize dispenser which should have a cat kennel, (unless a cheater took it. by now i'm fairly sure there is more than one cheater) among various fun prizes.

Art isn't judged by how good it is! All art can earn an entry, BUT, it must be up to your skill level. Like if an amateur artist enters, its understandable if it looks a little bad, but if a reputable CC artist joins, I expect that they will put at least some effort into their art.

You can either make IRL art, or Digital art. All art forms are okay! Poetry, writing, sculpting, pixel art, voxel art! It's all art.

Just comment a picture/poem/story below that you'll enter with. All art pieces are worth one entry, and there is one entry maximum.

1. Mad Dog Gamer
2. Sawatawanana
3. HeartRate
4. Rin Shiraku
5. CreativeSymphony
6. GoldBuster
7. DanGamer15
8. Tumbleweed

Comments

• How fun, what a delightful contest!
  • I am a amateur at art.

• I am a amateur at art.

Very good, Imo I think you put effort in it so that will be one entry for you.
  • Is there anything needed? Or just any kind of art?
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited May 2018
    I will enter and edit my entry here :) So we can draw anything?
    Heres mine! I drew this today so it's new

• I will enter and edit my entry here :) So we can draw anything?

Is there anything needed? Or just any kind of art?

Any kind of art. All forms of art are accepted @Tumbleweed , not only drawings. Poetry, writing, etc.

In game pixel art is okay as long as you use info bumpers to prove the room/realm was made today or later.
  • [evo][evo] Member
    Hmm, I missed these type of stuff in cc I haven't played for so long, yet I'm entering :D
  • My entry here ❤️
    A chibi version of me
  • I have recently taken a photoshop class and I have done a lot of graphic design, is it fair for me to enter, or do u think I should let other players try?
  • I have recently taken a photoshop class and I have done a lot of graphic design, is it fair for me to enter, or do u think I should let other players try?

I wouldn't enter

Definitely try! This is inclusive to all players: all art is worth one entry so it’s not ‘unfair’
  • Welp, kinda want a cat pet so I'll take my chance! I went to ice skating the other day ( irl ) so I guess it's kinda matches? Except I was a total failure on ice ;D
    Here's my entry, also is there like a date or something to the giveaway?
  • Well..... i consider myself an amateur artist! Imma try entering
  • Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
    edited May 2018
    Guess i will join , with digital art ^^;

Edit: I hope a NOT cc related drawing is acceptable, but you did said any kind of art , soooo a different character is good right? i hope so ,I'm an amatuer artist anyway (I think i just consider myself that...) but anyways heres my entry

for the people who don't know her, she is a character (or shikigami) from Omnyoji or Omnyoji Arena , I've gotten into that game lately so why not draw one of my favorite characters (cough bae characters)

her name is , Momiji (the Maple Maiden)
    heres the photo i used for reference

I did this early since i didn't know when is the deadline

Good Luck to all ^^
  • Guess i will join , with digital art ^^;

Edit: I hope a NOT cc related drawing is acceptable, but you did said any kind of art , soooo a different character is good right? i hope so ,I'm an amatuer artist anyway (I think i just consider myself that...) but anyways heres my entry

for the people who don't know her, she is a character (or shikigami) from Omnyoji or Omnyoji Arena , I've gotten into that game lately so why not draw one of my favorite characters (cough bae characters)

Good Luck to all ^^
    Absolutely beautiful. I’m stunned by the talent you have Rin

• Guess i will join , with digital art ^^;

Good Luck to all ^^
    my chibi is trash compared to this ❤️
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited May 2018
    Well... im tryna look for a new drawing style (cause my previous drawing style is just poopy)
    So yeah.....
  • O well
    This was commission for $0.10

• When are the winners chosen??
  • Bump. Sadly cat pet was stolen
  • Kirodashi said:

Bump. Sadly cat pet was stolen

That sucks. But who is the winner? Can't you give them a different prize?
  • You haven't added me on the list yet! :O @Kirodashi
  • Kirodashi said:

Bump. Sadly cat pet was stolen

That sucks. But who is the winner? Can't you give them a different prize?
    Winner isn't chosen and they will get one of the remaining prizes.

You haven't added me on the list yet! :O @Kirodashi

I'll make sure to do that :)
  • snatched bump
  • Kirodashi said:

snatched bump

is it ok if we change our entry (still to a new pic)?
  • I guess I just enter with my profilpicture:P
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited May 2018

Kirodashi said:

snatched bump

is it ok if we change our entry (still to a new pic)?
    Yes!
    barbara_w said:

I guess I just enter with my profilpicture:P

This won’t be counted because it’s not an new art piece. Submissions need to be made specifically for the raffle.
  • Here's Mine.... (AIDS OVERLOAD)
  • edited May 2018
    When is the deadline for submissions?

Edit: Never mind. I am finished with my submission. I am not completely satisfied with how the trees turned out. But considering I still do not know how to approach digital painting altogether, I think that it is pretty good.