Realm of Mazes

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited June 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Welcome everyone to my latest project, which I require players help- if you're up for it :)

I have made a Realm to which will be filled with 318 Mazes! So what exactly do I need help with? Making Mazes!!! If you're wanting to build a Maze for this Realm continue reading!

If you've already got a Maze and want a portal between the Realms/Rooms please contact me via PMs.

You may build as many Mazes as you wish. Although only One Maze Per Maze-Size. So you can only build one 33x33 then no more but you can build a 44x44!

° 33x33: 16 left to build
° 44x44: 23 left to build
° 55x55: 38 left to build
° 66x66: 47 left to build
° 77x77: 63 left to build
° 88x88: 72 left to build
° 99x99: 80 left to build
° Special Mazes: 3 left to build

I will provide you with a Room of your size choice. You will provide your own resources. Your IG name will forever be placed inside and outside the Maze Room.

If after reading you still wish to be apart of this, comment below:

° Your IG name
° Room Size you wish to work on
° If you wish to work with a buddy, for say the 99x99.
° What times you're active IG!

There is no deadline on this Project. So if you're doing your exams currently, you can do your maze next month, just comment below :)

° This Project is funded by and run by One Above All.

Parkours:

Along with Realm of Mazes 318 Mazes I plan on doing a Realm with 318 Parkours. If you've got a Parkour, any size, any difficultly, any perks needed please comment below or PM me. This is an amazing way to show of your Parkours :)

Comments

• H4RPY D3Li4lYH4RPY D3Li4lY Member
    edited May 2018
    IGN: H4RPY D3Li4lY
    Room size: 77x77
    No need for a buddy
    Active hours: 01:00 - 09:00 cubic time
  • This is fun! Ill do it! >:D!

IGN:Valyreena
    roomSize:61x61
    Question: any theme is okay right?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2018
    Is 66x66 okay? I'd like to keep it square and in multipals of 11, so 11x11, 33x33, 55x55 etc.. I know I'm weird lol. Also any themes okay.
  • Sure altho with that size it might take abit longer to finish. But ill do the job ^^
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Your welcome to use a link stamp and borrow my 100x100 sculpty maze if you want to. Its called the little big maze
  • - Missilence
    - 55x55
    - 23:00 - 08:00 Cubic Time
    Thanks everyone. If you're in need of a Room, add me IG and I'll get back to you ASAP. If you have a Realm with you want it linking I'll also do that shortly, I've never used them before -prays they are easy to use--xD!

All Rooms you build in will be kept within a Realm only I own, so you can't go walking off with a Room which says I'm the owner.
    BUMP of the King's!

Still looking for more Mazes to be built :D!
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    - Pyreon
    - 55x55
    - Summer Vacation: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM PST
    - School Years: 4/5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST
    Eagance find me IG and we'll talk about your Mazes. H4RPY and Missilence your Mazes are ready for you just find me IG for perms and to know where the Mazes are. Thanks all
  • - Epieownz
    - 44x44
    - 8:30 am - 13:30 pm usually around a half/hour a day. (CC time)
    - weekends longer and differently
    edited May 2018
    Find me IG, Epie.

Cmon guys :D! Build dem Mazes! Only 311 Mazes left to build, he says while crying. At this rate my amazing Event planned wont happened til the New Year XD and to think I was planning on doing the same with Parkours... Ain't no penguin got time for dat...

Anyway... To try speed things up a bit I'm changing two things:

° You may build more than 1 Maze
    ° If you have a Maze currently which matches the size above and are willing to have a portal between the Mazes, I'm fine with that. :)
    -Picks up Thors hammer-.. -Smashes it onto the ground-

***BUMP***
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    question: any specific deadline on this project? Not that i need a date, just wondering.
    Not really, no deadline, I'm currently building the Realm bit by bit in between my other projects. Once I've completed the realm I'll fully open it to the public and let it slowly build up with Mazes.

I'd prefer to have it done before November so I can keep it inline with an event I was planning. But it's hard to get people to build Mazes so...
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Well, i got a pretty big maze and a little smaller one as well
    - Huge Glass Maze
    - Ugly Hazard Maze
    I have other mazes, but i think those 2 are the easiest to share.
    extra: All of them are in rooms, not in separate realms.
  • I would like to build a maze, i will edit this comment when I have figured out realm size :)
    H4RPY still waiting for you IG so I can give you perms :D and okay, Fox.
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited May 2018
    -Flamerock
    - 33 x 33
    - Alone
    - 13:00 Cubic Time/ 21:00 UK time

Also if it is possible when I'm done my 1st one, can you sign up for another one?
    Flamerock said:

-Flamerock
    - 33 x 33
    - Alone
    - 13:00 Cubic Time/ 21:00 UK time

Also if it is possible when I'm done my 1st one, can you sign up for another one?

Find me IG, ill get you a Room sorted. Afterwards we can talk about another one :)
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited May 2018
    I do have one maze, and I'd like to make one as well when I'm back.
    +Size: 33x33
    +Time: Full time after mid-July or early-August (Or until I'm done with everything and have a new toaster to run CC)

I also own about 17 parkours with various difficulties if you want to add them all in your room!
    Okay, CD. I'll set aside a Room for you. About your Parkours, I am after them for a totally different reason. I'll contact you later on
    I see clearly now the rain has gone! Bump!

• Just giving notice,should be on today or tomorrow.

You know secretly you wanna build a Maze everyone! Show your skills, maybe have a small tree in the center of a 99x99 and have a Maze around it. Let your imagination run wild!
  • You know secretly you wanna build a Maze everyone! Show your skills, maybe have a small tree in the center of a 99x99 and have a Maze around it. Let your imagination run wild!

Hey Mr Penguin. If possible can we meet up right now?
    Flamerock said:

You know secretly you wanna build a Maze everyone! Show your skills, maybe have a small tree in the center of a 99x99 and have a Maze around it. Let your imagination run wild!

Hey Mr Penguin. If possible can we meet up right now?
    Sure. I'll come online now. Just add me IG and I'll catch you around :D
  • Ok, thanks :D

• Alright, my maze is done, feel free to test it out