Happy Ramadan !

Happy Ramadan to all muslim that playing Cubic Castles ! Share your opinion about ramadan :)

Comments

• Happy Ramadan to all muslim that playing Cubic Castles ! Share your opinion about ramadan :)

Blessings to you Muslim brother or sister! I am a Christian, but I respect your beliefs, have a great holiday!!!
  • Happy Ramadan to all muslim that playing Cubic Castles ! Share your opinion about ramadan :)

Blessings to you Muslim brother or sister! I am a Christian, but I respect your beliefs, have a great holiday!!!
    not rly a holiday just a month where we wtop eating or drinking from when the sun rises till it goes xD
    Noent said:

What is the Ramadan?

^

Happy Ramadan ^^
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member
    Happy Ramadhan 8)
  • Happy Ramadan !!
  • Ramadan mubarak ^^
  • Happy Ramadan :o
  • RAMADAN!
  • I......will......never......become...a...Muslim O_O!

I would languish and die if I did not eat that long...maybe I could make it a day but A WHOLE MONTH of not eating between sun up till sun down! *dies just thinking about it*.

Do you all become really cranky, like level ten hangry lol.

• I......will......never......become...a...Muslim O_O!

I would languish and die if I did not eat that long...maybe I could make it a day but A WHOLE MONTH of not eating between sun up till sun down! *dies just thinking about it*.

I......will......never......become...a...Muslim O_O!

ye xD but we do it for a reason to feel like how the poor ppl who cant find food feel
  • I fully respect it and I think it is noble but I wouldn't be able to do it lol. I get super cranky when I have not eaten :P.
  • I fully respect it and I think it is noble but I wouldn't be able to do it lol. I get super cranky when I have not eaten :P.

lol
  • Happy Ramadan to all Muslims :)
  • Happy Ramadan ! (i will bump this till end of ramadan :)
  • Happy Ramadan ! (bump)
  • Mr.ErZaMr.ErZa Member
    Happy Ramadan ! I am Hungry !
  • Happy Ramadan! Can't wait for Eid!
  • why tho? i cant go 4 hours without eating. that must be like torture
  • Happy Ramadan (BUmP)
  • happy ramadan ! (Bump)
  • Happy Ramadan ! (bump)
  • Happy Ramadan! (bump)
  • Happy Ramadan!
  • Happy Ramadhan!
  • lol ima bump fr owner
  • Ok what is Ramadhan
  • Can't wait for eid!
  • BUmp !! Its almost EID !!
  • Dr. NeroDr. Nero Member
    edited June 2018

I......will......never......become...a...Muslim O_O!

I'm not a very religious man, but i do believe in this.

Of course it's easier in the month of ramadan. When you do something with a strong will and in a name of god.. you can't feel cranky by not eating or drinking for that long, even in these hot sunny days.
    It's not something "YOU MUST DO", it's all up to you. This month has just its own meaning. but after all at least you feel more healthier.

Also.. we have Eid Al Fitr holiday, it's at the end of the month of Ramadan, where we eat sweet dishes, like Cakes, cookies, candies etc, for three days non-stop. :p