ONE LIFE. | Interactive CC Murder Mystery/Horror Story【FINALE】

Comments

• LumainLumain Member
    I find Roseanne suspicious too.
    Day 2
    Lucas: “What if someone had kidnapped her?”
    Roseanne: “What if there really is a murderer among us?”

They know that Lucielle was missing / kidnapped but what made Roseanne think that Lucielle has been murdered?
  • Lumain said:

I find Roseanne suspicious too.
    Day 2
    Lucas: “What if someone had kidnapped her?”
    Roseanne: “What if there really is a murderer among us?”

They know that Lucielle was missing / kidnapped but what made Roseanne think that Lucielle has been murdered?

She could have been KIDNAPPED then murdered
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited May 2018

Well my pick was Lucas, because after the marshmallow to be emptied he said that they must sleep now.

Then on Day two he complains when Lucielle didnt wake up on 9:00, then after that he asked " what if someone kidnapped her ". That immediately alarmed me because he might be covering his tragedy. When the friends said that lucielle is missing( which is not true yet. I needed to gather more evidence)

Makes sense. AND WHAT IF THE NEWS IS FAKE, CAUSE YOU CAN ONLY DECLARE SOMEONE IS MISSING IF THEY HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 48 HOURS :OOO
    Sorry, I didn't know that before.

You have chosen to:

ELIMINATE JOHNNY AS INNOCENT

Have you made the right choice?

NIGHT TWO IS NOW AVAILABLE TO READ. THE REALM WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL NIGHT TWO IS OVER. MAKE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL. THEIR LIVES DEPEND ON YOU.
    The poll ends at 07:00 Cubic Time.

Good luck, detective.
  • Well my pick was Lucas, because after the marshmallow to be emptied he said that they must sleep now.

Then on Day two he complains when Lucielle didnt wake up on 9:00, then after that he asked " what if someone kidnapped her ". That immediately alarmed me because he might be covering his tragedy. When the friends said that lucielle is missing( which is not true yet. I needed to gather more evidence)

Makes sense. AND WHAT IF THE NEWS IS FAKE, CAUSE YOU CAN ONLY DECLARE SOMEONE IS MISSING IF THEY HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 48 HOURS :OOO
    Sorry, I didn't know that before.

You have chosen to:

ELIMINATE JOHNNY AS INNOCENT

Have you made the right choice?

NIGHT TWO IS NOW AVAILABLE TO READ. THE REALM WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL NIGHT TWO IS OVER. MAKE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL. THEIR LIVES DEPEND ON YOU.
    The poll ends at 07:00 Cubic Time.

Good luck, detective.
    Oh you didnt well, atleast we know the news wasnt fake :D
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited May 2018

You have chosen Lisa to:

GO WITH IRENE

Congratulations, you have made the BEST choice.

READ NIGHT TWO PART TWO ↓

https://onelife.carrd.co/#ntwop2
    Once you have read, read the below.

Because nobody died in night two, no more clues will be added to the realm tonight. Maybe next time you'd like to sacrifice someone for some clues? :)

CHOOSE A SUSPECT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO A Q&A WITH, AND CHOOSE IF YOU WANT TO REVEAL JOHNNY'S IDENTITY OR NOT. THE POLLS END AT 13:00 CUBIC TIME.

• Choose lucas. >-<
  • what does reveal johnny's identity mean? Like what he played in day 1?
  • Choose lucas. >-<</p>

lol.

what does reveal johnny's identity mean? Like what he played in day 1?

to reveal if he is innocent or not, if he has links with the murderer.. but choose wisely :)

• you have chosen to interrogate:

MARK EEL

you may now ask him questions.

Q&A ENDS AT 23:00 CUBIC TIME.

you have chosen to:

REVEAL JOHNNY'S IDENTITY

he is. . .

*!!9.{!5?

• Mark oh mark! If you lie to me you will be punished!
    1- Why were you reading a book called ‘how to get away with murder’ and with who did you sleep in that tent? And is that person innocent ?
    2- on your offroader why is there a sign saying ITSHIM?
    3- What were you doing in the barbecue area the night Lucielle got killed, we saw your footprint Mark, no lieing!
    4- You didn’t come with the others, what took you so long? Perhaps you were getting a KNOCKBACK WAND?!
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited May 2018

1- Why were you reading a book called ‘how to get away with murder’ and with who did you sleep in that tent? And is that person innocent ?

How do you know Mark is in the red tent?

Dear Mark Eel,

I've been wanting to ask you a few questions about your stay at this camp.

My first question is, who sleeps in the red tent? I see there is a book there and it seems quite interesting, if you tell me who sleeps there I may be able to solve your murder mystery. My second question is, why did you hurry off to bed on night one? Where did you have to be so quickly? What were you doing that night in your tent?
    My last question is, who is your best friend in this group?

Yours truly,
    *SnowyOwl*

Don't you lie to me, Mark.
    3- What were you doing in the barbecue area the night Lucielle got killed, we saw your footprint Mark, no lieing!
    4- You didn’t come with the others, what took you so long? Perhaps you were getting a KNOCKBACK WAND?!

i do totally agree with these questions!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Just saying, don't mind the bombs in the toilet if you go to the realm. I put them there for brownie purposes.
  • Oh hi mark

I just wanna ask the Tent Mates and their tent color. :l
  • Uhh mark,

1. Are some people sharing tents?
    2. If yes who is sharing with who
    3. Who stays in the red tent
    4. Who stays in the other tents

[MARK]
    1. I wasn't!! I-I swear!! I sleep with Roseanne in the red tent. I don't know!! You tell me!!
    2. What?
    3. I wasn't in the barbecue area at nighttime, I was asleep! I don't think anyone was...!
    4. I had trouble setting up my tent. Then I had to take a dump!

How do you know Mark is in the red tent?

Dear Mark Eel,

I've been wanting to ask you a few questions about your stay at this camp.

My first question is, who sleeps in the red tent? I see there is a book there and it seems quite interesting, if you tell me who sleeps there I may be able to solve your murder mystery. My second question is, why did you hurry off to bed on night one? Where did you have to be so quickly? What were you doing that night in your tent?
    My last question is, who is your best friend in this group?

Yours truly,
    *SnowyOwl*

Don't you lie to me, Mark.
    [MARK]
    Roseanne and I sleep in the red tent. That... That book... i-it isn't mine!! I just wanted to sleep, I was tired! Just understand me okay! And I was sleeping! My best friends... Hm.. Bobby, Irene and Roseanne!
    iKONIC said:

Just saying, don't mind the bombs in the toilet if you go to the realm. I put them there for brownie purposes.

[lmao that's why will told me there were bombs in the toilet before. he said they were flushed? well at least they are unclogged now lol]

Oh hi mark

I just wanna ask the Tent Mates and their tent color. :l

[MARK]
    Bobby and Lucas sleep in the blue tent. Roseanne and I sleep in the red tent. Lucielle and Johnny used to sleep in the green tent, but now it's empty. Lisa and Irene sleep in the yellow one. You happy??

Uhh mark,

1. Are some people sharing tents?
    2. If yes who is sharing with who
    3. Who stays in the red tent
    4. Who stays in the other tents

[MARK]
    1. Yes! There's two people in each tent, but Johnny and Lucielle are gone so no one sleeps in the green one anymore.
    2. Roseanne and I sleep in the red tent, Bobby and Lucas sleep in the blue, and Lisa and Irene sleep in the yellow.
    3. Roseanne and I.
    4. This is dumb.

THE Q&A SESSION WITH MARK IS NOW OVER.
    The story with DAY THREE will update later. Watch out!

• We should have asked who slept in the left and right bed of each tent xD then we would know who was the one reading the book, crud. (Unless it planted there)

• DAY THREE is now available to read!
    READ NOW ↓

https://onelife.carrd.co/#dthree

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL!

Don't pick the wrong answer.

• Sorry for the massive delay, but I'm back :)

You have chosen: LUCIELLE BLANC

You have made the WRONG decision.

Read NIGHT THREE now ↓

https://onelife.carrd.co/#nthree
    (sorry it's short :( )

VOTE on the poll after you've finished.

DON'T PICK WRONG THIS TIME!
    it is not like the last life you saved. . .

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    Okay so, pretty much Mark's pretty obvious. Maybe he's...
    -Afraid that people will point at him and say that he's the murderer (Most likely tbh)
    -He's the murderer
    -He's the murderer's apprentice (if there is one)

And about Lisa and Irene's...
    -Right now It's a high chance that they're not the killers.
    -Or maybe that's why there were no murders. Hihly unlikely tho, but always take note.

Roseanne is pretty suspicious too...
    -She sleeps next to Mark
    -She should know that Mark is reading that, since she's beside him after all.
    -Even if she doesn't, she still knows that it's Marks. But if it's hers then she would like or be completely honest.

Referring to the polls I think that if Lucas...
    -Goes outside, He'll either die because of the murderer, or see someone awake early, or the pig.
    -I don't think the murderer will kill anyone inside the tents due to their partner being next to them.
    -also, no pigs in the game. Wands are loud but they could use the tools to kill.
    -If he stayed inside, I don't think anything will happen. But there'll be a chance that two people will die.

So in my opinion, Staying inside and do nothing is the best option.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited May 2018
    people picked the 'don't pick. You know why' option =3

• NIGHT THREE PART TWO AND DAY FOUR ARE NOW OUT!
    NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE IMPORTANT DECISIONS.
    DON'T MESS IT UP!
    GOOD LUCK.

• You have chosen to:

Eliminate LISA and LUCAS as INNOCENT

Did you make the right choice? Or the wrong choice?

NIGHT FOUR is now available to read.

read here → https://onelife.carrd.co/#nfour

Don't forget to. . .

VOTE ON THE POLL

POLL ENDS AT 19:00 CUBIC TIME.

• Together: if they sleep together it will be a blood bath...

Separate: if they sleep separate then the murderer will not have as much a chance to kill as when they sleep together
  • Seperate sleep would be harder to identify the murderer if the murderer kills one on the night
  • just a random thought. why did the police leave them? xD i mean they should be under protection if they feel vulnerable.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I think they should all sleep together.
    My reasons are:
    -Someone will be very aware due to fear.
    -Someone may die but we'll be able to find out who is the murderer.
    -But at the same time the murderer will have a slim chance to killing someone.

But if they don't sleep together...
    -Someone will die.
    -It'll be hard to find out who.

I think the best option is sleep together.
  • Sleep together for sure. What's the point in sleeping in separate tents? I feel like Irene is a little suspicious since she didn't want to sleep in the same tent as everyone. Maybe because she wanted to kill someone tonight. We also saw that the killer wanted to kill someone tonight and then suddenly Irene wants to sleep in separate tents. Just seems a little suspicious imo.
  • Sleep together for sure. What's the point in sleeping in separate tents? I feel like Irene is a little suspicious since she didn't want to sleep in the same tent as everyone. Maybe because she wanted to kill someone tonight. We also saw that the killer wanted to kill someone tonight and then suddenly Irene wants to sleep in separate tents. Just seems a little suspicious imo.

Ah ok, I guess, let's see what happens. If it will be a blood bath I will laugh XD
    But sleep together is best option.
  • together ;0