what you got?

iv always wondered what people have in the top inventory slot bc it tells a lot about you and your qbee like if you got watering cans top then you farm or if you got dirt and grass to collect and ignore the circle around the sign plz this was used for something else but what do you guys have in your top inventory row and say what It says about you

Comments

• I always got these in my top row! The "X" means that these are empty slots, but I always have my car keys, stamp, gather bumper, glass and scaffold =)

• I always got these in my top row! The "X" means that these are empty slots, but I always have my car keys, stamp, gather bumper, glass and scaffold =)

nice hm your decently organized you do alot with your realms and or you like interacting with others showing the gather warp tell me what im wrong about :D

• What a fun thread I will be sure to participate!
  • What a fun thread I will be sure to participate!

you got it just send a pick ill guess away

• My inventory is always full :/

• I keep the first three slots open for building materials that I am using most frequently when building. Then I have a slyme costume that I never wear but I keep it as a token reminder of always to work hard and as proof if I want something I can earn it. I bought the slyme with cubits I earned off selling corn. Then I have my beloved truck that I won from a giveaway that Valyreena hosted. Then there is my tractor that was given to me as a Christmas present and lastly the tricorn that Gollum gave me! I decided to show a little bit more of my inventory and what things are present I always have on me in those specific slots. Remaining slots that are open are for building materials and it is ever changing.
  • Rather than take a screenshot, I already have one from when I hit exactly 2017 recubes. I always have grass or dirt, then two watering cans, seeds, and my car. The other spots are for materials. I keep an organised second row though, with two different wands, warp foods and a thunderstorm bottomless.
  • Rather than take a screenshot, I already have one from when I hit exactly 2017 recubes. I always have grass or dirt, then two watering cans, seeds, and my car. The other spots are for materials. I keep an organised second row though, with two different wands, warp foods and a thunderstorm bottomless.

nice I can tell you are a famer yours in very similar to mine in many ways

• HeartRate said:

My inventory is always full :/

I can tell you are sorta mess no offence just guessing you hate most work like grinding for items and materials maybe wrong

• I keep the first three slots open for building materials that I am using most frequently when building. Then I have a slyme costume that I never wear but I keep it as a token reminder of always to work hard and as proof if I want something I can earn it. I bought the slyme with cubits I earned off selling corn. Then I have my beloved truck that I won from a giveaway that Valyreena hosted. Then there is my tractor that was given to me as a Christmas present and lastly the tricorn that Gollum gave me! I decided to show a little bit more of my inventory and what things are present I always have on me in those specific slots. Remaining slots that are open are for building materials and it is ever changing.

I can tell from yours you have worked hard and have the stuff to show for it as well

• HeartRate said:

I can tell you are sorta mess no offence just guessing you hate most work like grinding for items and materials maybe wrong

You were right about the first part, but I actually enjoy mining. It's just that most of my resources are in the chest or at the bottom slot. Also you just multi posted. Next time just edited your comment.
  • HeartRate said:

HeartRate said:

You were right about the first part, but I actually enjoy mining. It's just that most of my resources are in the chest or at the bottom slot. Also you just multi posted. Next time just edited your comment.
    oh ok and where?

• HeartRateHeartRate Member
    edited May 2018

HeartRate said:

HeartRate said:

oh ok and where?

If your saying the multi-posting part. I'll just tell you. If you want to comment down and the previous person who comment is you. You need to wait for 24hours until you can comment again. Unless there's a different person who comment the previous comment, you can comment straight away!

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited May 2018

here is my inventory how it usually looks like.

• scorto7 said:

here is my inventory how it usually looks like.

I can tell you like building and I think you like to collect maybe wrong just a guess

• Looking at Scortos inventory I would say he is always hungry and has a kitchen worth of snacks with him at all time lol.
  • Looking at Scortos inventory I would say he is always hungry and has a kitchen worth of snacks with him at all time lol.

lol yeah that to lol

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    hey.. got to keep up my strength when i'm building and mining. :D
  • edited May 2018
    I wuv eggs e.e
  • my bunnyzilla wid me de whole time
  • I'm not sure what this says about me
  • Raizuseku said:

I'm not sure what this says about me

lol
  • I wuv eggs e.e

no comment 0-0

• Raizuseku said:

I'm not sure what this says about me

you collect dirt im pretty sure

• Ahmad09 said:

my bunnyzilla wid me de whole time

you spend your c on what you like no matter the cost as long as your happy

• Ahmad09 said:

my bunnyzilla wid me de whole time

you spend your c on what you like no matter the cost as long as your happy

CORRECT

• i spent 3k on my hat cause i like how it looks
  • Ahmad09 said:

i spent 3k on my hat cause i like how it looks

well good as any ig even though their 1k lol

• I can show the next items I will giveaway if you really want to see my inventory. :D
  • Da Farmer said:

I can show the next items I will giveaway if you really want to see my inventory. :D

lol go for it