BROWN DYE MUST ARISE!!!

Yup, you guessed it( I wonder how..) and here it is: DEVELOPERS, WE NEED BROWN DYE!!! The discrimination against the poor brown dye had gone on long enough, ADD IT. NOW. So anyways peeps, this is the one and only thread focused on adding what is absolutely necessary for the game of cubic castles: brown dye. So comment and let your voice be heard!!!

Comments

• Here’s a link to another thread about more dye colors in general :)
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/21100/make-dye-greater-again#latest
  • Bump!
  • Orange plus green?
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited May 2018

Orange plus green?

Orange plus black seems like a more accurate combination.
    Edit: Did some googling and i found out the formula for brown
    It's 1 Red + 2 Yellow + 1 Blue
  • Marlboro ManMarlboro Man Member
    edited May 2018
    wot
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited May 2018

Orange plus green?

Have you ever painted? It's quite the joy of mine, and mixing colours is a must. Orange and green make brown, as weird as it sounds. But black and orange would work too, but would give that ugly orange-like brown. You could also use orange and blue.
  • Orange plus green?

Have you ever painted? It's quite the joy of mine, and mixing colours is a must. Orange and green make brown, as weird as it sounds. But black and orange would work too, but would give that ugly orange-like brown. You could also use orange and blue.
    Orange and green, and orange and brown both sound good for cc
  • *Falls from The cealing* ALL HAIL THE COLOR RED, IS BETTER THAN BROWN!

But we already have it, you have commited Blasphemy!!!

Blasphemy in double! #RedIsTheBest!
  • Piratax10 said:

*Falls from The cealing* ALL HAIL THE COLOR RED, IS BETTER THAN BROWN!

Dude, this thread is to push for the addition of brown dye, red dye already exists, if it didn’t, I’d push for red dye, I’m not saying red is not the best :)
  • Piratax10 said:

Dude, this thread is to push for the addition of brown dye, red dye already exists, if it didn’t, I’d push for red dye, I’m not saying red is not the best :)
    No matter! Red is best and brown is dumb!

Jk, +1 for brown dye
  • -1, brown? Why? Brown is a ............ its a ugly color.

What??? Seriously, this is about cc, I wouldn’t really use brown dye either, but it’s the one missing color, and it would please a big chunk of the community, ok? So change that dumb minus to a big fat plus!!! Brown forever!!! :D

What??? Seriously, this is about cc, I wouldn’t really use brown dye either, but it’s the one missing color, and it would please a big chunk of the community, ok? So change that dumb minus to a big fat plus!!! Brown forever!!! :D
    No just no. If they make a Alan Walker and Marshmello Shirt then I'll say yes, but until then, No
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited May 2018
    +1 I need brown pants too pair with a tricorn

-1, brown? Why? Brown is a ............ its a ugly color.

No just no. If they make a Alan Walker and Marshmello Shirt then I'll say yes, but until then, No
    And we are talking about BROWN DYE

Not alan walker or marshmello

Jerk :P
  • I like the idea of more colors in the game.
  • Yeeeeeeeea BOIIIIIIII!
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited May 2018
    +1 for brown dye
  • +1 Why isnt it in the game yetttttt
  • I want grey dye. I know it isn't related.. xD but +1
  • I want grey dye. I know it isn't related.. xD but +1

+1 for that too, we can make grey clothing but not grey blocks! :o
  • Flooks said:

I want grey dye. I know it isn't related.. xD but +1

+1 for that too, we can make grey clothing but not grey blocks! :o
    true, but talk about dye in general using your thread Flooks, that way we can have this one just full of support for brown dye :)

Mad Dog, I'm noticing a pattern in all your comments on the forums: they're almost all negative and pointless. Try to be more positive and encouraging, please >.>

+1111 for brown dye, I have suggested it before and will continue to suggest it until they add it! Imagine a Werewolf mask with a brown shirt and blue pants. You could finally have a fitting outfit!
  • JackFury said:

Mad Dog, I'm noticing a pattern in all your comments on the forums: they're almost all negative and pointless. Try to be more positive and encouraging, please >.>

+1111 for brown dye, I have suggested it before and will continue to suggest it until they add it! Imagine a Werewolf mask with a brown shirt and blue pants. You could finally have a fitting outfit!
    :O
  • Piratax10 said:

Piratax10 said:

No matter! Red is best and brown is dumb!

Jk, +1 for brown dye
    X2

Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment! XD
    JackFury said:

Negative? Maybe people should respect others opinions with out asking "Why." I can't ask "why" every time.

racist

Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment! XD
    JackFury said:

Negative? Maybe people should respect others opinions with out asking "Why." I can't ask "why" every time.
    No, for an argument to matter, it must make sense, and for it to make sense, there has to be a reason, otherwise it’s an illogical argument, and therefore it cannot make sense. So in other words, your argument Does Not Matter, obviously, depending on the matter of debate, there would be exceptions to that rule, but in this case, your just saying things without a reason :/
    Kirodashi said:

racist
    I would agree with your wit