Update Suggestion's

Hey Guys! Just wanna tell my suggestions for Cubic castles

1. Can add a Qbee pet In the cubit store? Dragon's Really Is old in the store How about if the Qbee pet is the same price as the dragon! Crispy 10$ Each Eaigh? So Theyre Cubit price is same as dragon! 15k :3 When At level 5 You have the ability to change their clothes like your Qbee But! This is a limited edition Pet which is like 1 Month, So the pets sound when u walk is "Wo Hoo" And when far it says "Boo hoo" So Yea Say Aye If agreed...

2. Maybe add a Mobile Cellphone for you to message Qbee's Or save message Dont worry! No spamming is allowed! Only 5 Text's Per 12 Hours U can message them Like For example "Cubic Eagle" = Yow dud ur offline much cya laters:Recorded message "Cubic Launcher"=Yea cya later as well recorded" And you can even have a Text button! And minigames there....

3. Now this is what Players like, Maybe add a? Food maker? Since health regenarating isnt there anymore why not add Food you can make DIY Like Yumberry Drink's (Not Deco) And Uou Regenerate health based on the Food's Regenerating Points...

4. Finally add something's Like A Record Of Chat Logs? Which u can acess from menu FROM HERE YOU CAN SEE ANY TRADES YOU HAVE DONE This is usefull when scammed Admins will see ur activity log and they will warn scammers XD Brilliant Idea am i right?

Comment down below your suggestions and pls say "Hardcore Work" if you appreciate my HARD WORK Thanks Guys :) Hope mods see this God bless everyone /+\

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • David1962David1962 Member
    edited April 2016
    Umm i forgot to add a option at realm setup, Qbee pets are awesome :) Options are Turn On Food Regeneration? 2 Options on and off when u eat a food it Will begone saying Realm does not allow Regeneration

Chat Logs "Menu/Chat Logs/ See all of Your Trade Transaction's Cool Eh? And for The Qbee Pet Mine is limited edition :/ and has an option :/ and IS CUTE <3 And the pet Btw Turns as a Regular Qbee at lev 50 Not Golden But! Stays as a 50 Forever But! If u have 2 Qbee pet's Place em together and! For 1 Year they will give birth (Advantage for peeps who do not have Qbee Pets) and U can make Em Kennel The way u want Like a regular 2 Block High 1 Block Wide So like a normal kennel but! More Height, and u can make a family of qbee pets Wurf why i said Not to copy ur style Because Hoe can they create a Baby? Wurf Simple :33 XD
  • 1. Eh ppl already suggested qbee pet
    2. They will add mailboxes soon so we will be able to pm ppl
    3. Idk why we can eat foods if we dont even heal, we need this xP
    4. I think its impossible to add (if it was possible all scammers and bad players already would be punished) [im not saying bad about mods/admins im just saying that if there had it lots of scammers/bad ppl would be banned easily]
  • Yea, Mine Differ's Though Mailboxes Eh? What are you 1980's xD Nah Jk Ok
    Dud its suggestions nothing to be maddd
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Chat log recording does exist in fact. But it records the whole chat you have since you log in, until you log off. It's located within parental controls.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Cortana said:

Chat log recording does exist in fact. But it records the whole chat you have since you log in, until you log off. It's located within parental controls.

Where Does The Recorded Chat Go? •_•
    To Cubic folder which can be found within appdata on pc.
  • YAY SO MY PLAN WORKED :DDD And excuse me How do i comment on ur messages :v
    David1962 said:

YAY SO MY PLAN WORKED :DDD And excuse me How do i comment on ur messages :v

What Plan?

• David1962David1962 Member
    edited April 2016
    Cortana i mean Trading log :/ i know bout Chat but i suggest a Qbee Trading Log To send to mods admins etc..... im brilliant :33 chat log is located at Before u start cc in the Email username things And settings and Cubic Files Like u said TRADING LOG Not CHAT LOG

Suggestion yak and how can i comment? This is commented, HOW CAN I COMMENT LIKE YOU WITH CORTANA D: BYEVME NU WANT WARNINGS :(((

THANKS CORTY =333
    edited April 2016
    Bruh Ur Multi-posting U Can Get A Warning, Edit Ur Comment Right Now..
    And The Comment Thing Is By Pressing the "Quote Under Anyones Comment And Then Ur Comment If Thats Whats Ur Asking.
    David1962 said:

Cortana i mean Trading log :/ i know bout Chat but i suggest a Qbee Trading Log To send to mods admins etc..... im brilliant :33 chat log is located at Before u start cc in the Email username things And settings and Cubic Files Like u said TRADING LOG Not CHAT LOG

Suggestion yak and how can i comment? This is commented, HOW CAN I COMMENT LIKE YOU WITH CORTANA D: BYEVME NU WANT WARNINGS :(((

You don't need to have these to "send to staff". Admins can check logs on their own. Also I merged your multi-posting. Review our forum rules to avoid getting a warning next time.
  • David1962 said:

YAY SO MY PLAN WORKED :DDD And excuse me How do i comment on ur messages :v

Like This?