IDEA

handheld torch, so u can see in cavern mines?

radius of like 5 blocks?

thoughts?

Comments

• It is a good idea. But i don't think it will happen because there would be less of a point to craft them. Unless they made a special hat in a pack that you could get that would be useful. And people cough noobs cough and jerks cough would not be able to just take them from you.
  • Kewberth has spoken of how it would be nearly impossible to create a handheld light source with the current code set up of how light works. He spoke of it when caverns were first introduced.
  • It is a good idea. But i don't think it will happen because there would be less of a point to craft them. Unless they made a special hat in a pack that you could get that would be useful. And people cough noobs cough and jerks cough would not be able to just take them from you.

yea its non-craftable and its handheld, and IM NOT STUPID XD WHO KEEPS VOTING THAT
  • Kewberth has spoken of how it would be nearly impossible to create a handheld light source with the current code set up of how light works. He spoke of it when caverns were first introduced.

oh that sucks, may my idea rest in spaghetti never forgetti
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited May 2018
    Pros:
    +It will be an expensive wearable
    Cons:
    -no more free torches in caves :(
    Suggestion: BatteryShelf (Block) to enable it to work in realms

Kewberth has spoken of how it would be nearly impossible to create a handheld light source with the current code set up of how light works. He spoke of it when caverns were first introduced.

sad xD
  • Sorry to burst all of your bubbles :(. Placing torches in a cavern is such a pain and if you get in a dark place there is no hope unless preplaced light are present.
  • Noah Alredy Suggested By Me First :l