My Feelings Of The Wireless Update And The New Parkour Especially

Accurately sums it up.

Comments

• The last one is madness..xD
  • YES SLAM THEM :O!
  • I actually breakdanced when I passed the accelo part, even hit my pinky toe on the cabinet holder.

That was madness
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Think what terrible creations I can torture you all with with unlimited thinking time...
  • I found the parkour to be pretty easy, all you have to do is watch the spudbugs for a bit and memorize the pattern. Good job on it, Space.
  • Think what terrible creations I can torture you all with with unlimited thinking time...

Think what terrible creations I can torture you all with with unlimited thinking time...

When everyone begs for parkour and then everyone complains its too hard :p
  • Think what terrible creations I can torture you all with with unlimited thinking time...

When everyone begs for parkour and then everyone complains its too hard :p
    It's incredibly easy, everyone just sucks at parkour.
  • If I was Donald Trump I would fire you as event manager Space Fetus! YOU"RE FIRED!

For arguements sake any parkour could be said to be easy but when it comes to those of us who are parkour challenged. Anything more than scaffold to climb is to much for me :O:! Timing...and patterns pft.....more like suffering and pain!
  • Space Fetus + Parkour = NO
    Soace + Mushroom + Other Minigames but not savage parkours = LIFE
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    Difficulty: Enjoyable (not too hard but also no too easy). Space hit the nail on the head with the difficulty. It could be a bit longer tho.
  • Kewbin said:

Difficulty: Enjoyable (not too hard but also no too easy). Space hit the nail on the head with the difficulty. It could be a bit longer tho.

Agreed I figured out a way on the areclos just look at the spudbug in the box
    I don't really see my parkours as savage. They can be done without perks, plus I suck and I can finish them :p on the note of length, it was more a live server test for all the different components of the switch update. I will of course being doing bigger and better things with it l.
  • Honestly only the last accelo was activated just when I went through the red receiver x)

And not that long and difficult, just good for a test parkour =)
  • edited May 2018
    I kept trying to finish fast to see if I xan catch captainc in a selfie but he left when I qas almost in de end so I raged and closed de pc xD
  • I now know i will not be participating in this event after hearing the screams of the underworld xD
  • the parkour isnt even that hard...
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited May 2018

the parkour isnt even that hard...

It wasn't that hard once you could figure it out (I finished it twice), but to some people, it can be quite a challenge. Just because "you're so good!", doesn't mean everyone else is, and how you like to brag about how good you are, doesn't mean we wanna here it. *Drops the mic*
  • Add Switchable Lights!
  • Haha Berry is a savage.
  • Haha Berry is a savage.

yup, he ate me once ;)