Scam Reports

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    'Dragon' said:

Someone called Bunniezilla came in my realm and said I'll give You tokens if you give me permission.. Ofc I said no because I'm 100% sure this is a fake Bunnyzilla.

'Dragon' said:

They also said that they where a mod, I said "show me your blue tag" they said that they couldn't because they where a new mod.

Do you happen to have any screenshots?
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    What? Is that regarding Me?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

i think it's Bunniezilla not iBunniezilla
  • BJDware said:

'Dragon' said:

Someone called Bunniezilla came in my realm and said I'll give You tokens if you give me permission.. Ofc I said no because I'm 100% sure this is a fake Bunnyzilla.

'Dragon' said:

They also said that they where a mod, I said "show me your blue tag" they said that they couldn't because they where a new mod.

Do you happen to have any screenshots?
    I can confirm they speak te truth i was there i heard him say it all
  • I just saw that kid in Eden a few seconds ago

His/Her name, perhaps?
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I saw bunniezilla. That guy was lvl 0 with question flag
  • edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurfino said:

rien-sama said:

I got scammed by tearypatootie but he changed his name so i cant find him now his name is ^notTeary^ And he is selling accounts his accounts are - pinoycosmic, justdoeat, juke sama( he selled it to his brother which is my classmate ) - =mr.david= - -rien- ( he selled my freaking acc when i trusted him my pass ). Thats all.

He selled those accounts he selled it to 3 of my classmate ( *reanne*, basti213, -rien- ( he buyed his acc because he is a new player ) that is all and he is blackmailing me if i don'tgive him rare i gaved him my coop pet cause i don't have a chance he is gonna tell my mom that i am gay but i am not :(

I know the new name of TearyPatootie, He seems to be a forum member.
    TearyPatootie......Tears nickname....BUT IM KINDA FAMILIAR WHO THAT GUY REALLY IS
  • scammed by ahmed akli....realm name ahmed aklis realm... i had a raffle token in my shop up for offers,he offered me a small realm for swaps,i swapped only to find its his starter realm,i cant place or use this realm,i feel humiliated and angry...reported him but where does that leave me?
  • louby2580 said:

scammed by ahmed akli....realm name ahmed aklis realm... i had a raffle token in my shop up for offers,he offered me a small realm for swaps,i swapped only to find its his starter realm,i cant place or use this realm,i feel humiliated and angry...reported him but where does that leave me?

How would you even swap a starter realm? The only way to do that would be to swap a Starter Deed, which does not look like the usable realms at all... Realms that are safe to purchase look like mini versions of mines. Rare to find because it means that someone bought it off the Cubit Store, never placed it and resells it for less than what he bought it for (unless he bought it before realm prices rose).
  • How would you even swap a starter realm? The only way to do that would be to swap a Starter Deed, which does not look like the usable realms at all... Realms that are safe to purchase look like mini versions of mines. Rare to find because it means that someone bought it off the Cubit Store, never placed it and resells it for less than what he bought it for (unless he bought it before realm prices rose).

He's saying that he traded his raffle token for a realm that was already used. So he can't place it. Realms aren't usually safe to trade because they actually look like any other deed. The mini versions of mines are rooms not realms, and can be traded without any problems.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2016

@Bjdware Here he said "I have no tag I a new mod"
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    'Dragon' said:

@Bjdware Here he said "I have no tag I a new mod"

Thanks for the screenshot. He will be dealt with. If he continues, please let me know.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Swissy said:

i think it's Bunniezilla not iBunniezilla
    pysino said:

I saw bunniezilla. That guy was lvl 0 with question flag

I saw "Bunnyzilla" in cubic town center he was lvl 0 with question mark . He said "Who wants tokens ?" and then he say "add-me if you want!" i dont know what pass later but i guess not a good thing
  • Hello! There an innocent Qbee Was Scammed By this person and his brother Screenshot_2016-04-19-21-48-28
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-21-48-35
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    David1962 said:

Hello! There an innocent Qbee Was Scammed By this person and his brother Screenshot_2016-04-19-21-48-28
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-21-48-35

Do you remember the realm name??
    And who is "this person and his brother"?
  • edited April 2016
    @lucaaa795 and me was on Collection Realm. Owner is Sir.James

He got scammed by Sir.Alex

And here is I captured what he did. @Superxtreme pls catch him immediatly

Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-37-45
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-36-46
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-34-59
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-34-39
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-32-03
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-31-58
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-31-34
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-31-26
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-31-20
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-31-04
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-31-00
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-27-39
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-27-36
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-23-27-33

Thank you Superextreme for his helped. He move so fast ! Glad
  • edited April 2016
    @Superxtreme i just caught sir.alex in jail. And he still online now. Get him please

Spoiler:

Screenshot_2016-04-20-00-41-17
    Screenshot_2016-04-20-00-41-07
    [\spoiler]
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I think he's banned
  • SuperXtreme, U saw The Xxstrike player who was saying go? He was Ownah! Diva i think Lost her/his Roman And Red nose in the pic Then Xtreme Left So His Little Bro (I THINK) Came in then BAM He banned us I tried to check cash reg if there was owner said Couldnt find but then as i said FRIEND OR BRO BANNED US Poor DIva She believed that she will get bunny top how sad....... JUSTICE AND U SAW THAT ROMAN FRIEND has realm acess, xXS[tr]ikeXx and the roman guy Reported player and realm, NIce talking

• tao.tao. Member
    Scammer name : the martian. basically i just want to warn you guys not to accept this fellow into your trust. We were doing a clan build competition event , in which he was participating. There was only one leader on at the time and they disconnected. Seconds later, the martian stole the clanstone. I confronted him about stealing the stone, and here are screenshots ( not sure how to direct upload) ttp://m.imgur.com/iwn8wg5,Irc8UT4 please beware this player

Scammer name : the martian. basically i just want to warn you guys not to accept this fellow into your trust. We were doing a clan build competition event , in which he was participating. There was only one leader on at the time and they disconnected. Seconds later, the martian stole the clanstone. I confronted him about stealing the stone, and here are screenshots ( not sure how to direct upload) ttp://m.imgur.com/iwn8wg5,Irc8UT4 please beware this player

The link doesn't work but here i got the photos :P
    https://i.imgur.com/iwn8wg5.png
    https://i.imgur.com/Irc8UT4.png
  • Admin please banned this guy IGN: jerrodpro cuber he scammed my Cash Register and Piggy Tips please inspect his Realm and Inventory he got 1 Cash Register and 1 Piggy Tips T_T
  • I'm with Jerrold right now he's trying to trick a girl to give him perm for a pet send a mod
  • When mods or admins read these? Do they go after the scammer?
    If so, or if not.
    Wheres da action?
  • SteamingFireSteamingFire Member
    edited April 2016

When mods or admins read these? Do they go after the scammer?
    If so, or if not.
    Wheres da action?

They will not. This is not the place to file official reports. Please report the players in-game
  • When mods or admins read these? Do they go after the scammer?
    If so, or if not.
    Wheres da action?

They will not. This is not the place to file official reports. Please report the players in-game or go to support.cubiccastles.com
    What is the point of this.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

When mods or admins read these? Do they go after the scammer?
    If so, or if not.
    Wheres da action?

They will not. This is not the place to file official reports. Please report the players in-game or go to support.cubiccastles.com
    What is the point of this.
    Horus said:

This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Preferably with evidence, use this format;

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

• 100 % scmmer
    >playb0r< don know
    I found a scammer named "MadMentos" he try to scamm by the "Pey lvl 49 change"
    He said selling lvl 49 pet for cheap like lvl 49 snowman for just 15k then he change it for lvl 1 snowman

I WILL TRY TO GET SOME PHOTOS
This discussion has been closed.