i really dont like it

gameringboygameringboy Member
edited May 2018 in Off-Topic
i aint liking the changes like I wanna have a summer pack not really like the april fools dirt we had it was a good idea at the time of april fools but not full time ever year comes around its fun to buy packs and see your chances and the rarity of the items now people can just get whatever they want when time comes around will kinda mess the community up alittle more in my opinion bc more items wont have a higher rarity over another I like the switch idea its a game changer their always fun and yeah the jail needed its retirement we all knew it would happen sooner than later and something fun for yall post what item you guys think people 100% forgot about my guess is : the Valkyrie Helm comment yours

Comments

• Ok
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    It’s better than having the same items in the pack everyday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LateCom said:

well
    this is better than those who lose a good amount of cubits due to packs.
    its good to have change once in a while.

comes with chance whats the fun with no chance how will the items they do ever grow to be worth anything at all? if ever body buys them thats what makes a rare item a rare item bc its hard to get well your just giving them a chance to get what they plz yeah maybe fun but people complain about how the community is broken well we just made it worse in a few ways

• gameringboygameringboy Member
    edited May 2018
    nobody makes anybody buy anything same as if you baught a krampus your choice comes with the chance but ig this one time it will be different but they will realize after trying it not the best idea

It’s better than having the same items in the pack everyday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    We've had packs over packs every season. I say that a little change won't hurt. Plus its not permanent, I doubt there won't be more seasonal packs after this.
  • Ed said:

We've had packs over packs every season. I say that a little change won't hurt. Plus its not permanent, I doubt there won't be more seasonal packs after this.

Yeah, the devs have stated that this isn’t the end of packs :)
  • Ed said:

yeah ik what you mean my point was like to not do that it would mess what we have going on in the hugest way