OOF! NEW ITEMS UNREVEALED YET!! - SPOILERS -

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited May 2018 in Community
Going through the files again =P

Package?! Looks pretty good! =D

I see it as a dishwasher! It was missing in the home furniture list =P

Idk about these ones... Probably a new technology which goes with farming? Or with the switch update?

Greenish Polka Trees! For spooky forests or swamps =D

Comments

• I think the package box was unfinished back ago. Idk

Woah :0
    Nice one Joy! :D
  • why the heck do people complain when I open a thread to post what devs have stated they might bring into the game, but no one says a peep against your posting unused files?
  • why the heck do people complain when I open a thread to post what devs have stated they might bring into the game, but no one says a peep against your posting unused files?

It just got added after the restart earlier i think.

not the point
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited May 2018

why the heck do people complain when I open a thread to post what devs have stated they might bring into the game, but no one says a peep against your posting unused files?

not the point
    These weren't in the game files, so they added them. And it is always great to see new items they didn't talked about. That's why i didn't put the switch update items... Hype-o-meter is going up! And if it is unused, welp, they would reply here =P

not the point
    These weren't in the game files, so they added them. And it is always great to see new items they didn't talked about. That's why i didn't put the switch update items... Hype-o-meter is going up! And if it is unused, welp, they would reply here =P
    Nice, but still, not my point, what I meant to say was that people should stop being selective critics
  • edited May 2018
    Hype meter at 110% ! What will these items do? O.o
    Also 3rd one reminds me of star wars xD
  • Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, anyways, what do u think it’s purpose will be? I think it’s gonna be used in mailboxes!!! To send items!!!! :O
  • Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, anyways, what do u think it’s purpose will be? I think it’s gonna be used in mailboxes!!! To send items!!!! :O
    A new deco, or a container!?
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited May 2018
    Third one down reminds me of a coffee bean grinder (left) and a coffee/espresso machine (right). I'm thinking maybe gdog would be able to craft his coffee now?! But it's a total guess. (But that would mean we'd need to be able to either grow or mine for coffee beans.)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You might wanna put this in spoilers though... since its not ment to be like this for the people that doesnt like to see em

Also the cardboard box was added long ago for the sake of scammers breaking the rental blocks after someone paid for the thing, the items then would go into the payer's inventory in a box that the player could place in his realm
  • You might wanna put this in spoilers though... since its not ment to be like this for the people that doesnt like to see em

Also the cardboard box was added long ago for the sake of scammers breaking the rental blocks after someone paid for the thing, the items then would go into the payer's inventory in a box that the player could place in his realm

owwkay! interesting ^^
    b3achy said:

Third one down reminds me of a coffee bean grinder (left) and a coffee/espresso machine (right). I'm thinking maybe gdog would be able to craft his coffee now?! But it's a total guess. (But that would mean we'd need to be able to either grow or mine for coffee beans.)

Oh ye you're right =O
  • You might wanna put this in spoilers though... since its not ment to be like this for the people that doesnt like to see em

Can you tell us or post where you got this info???
  • b3achy said:

Maybe those coffee beans will be new farming seeds, and we can craft the coffee deco and maybe the hot chocolate deco :o
    edited May 2018

You might wanna put this in spoilers though... since its not ment to be like this for the people that doesnt like to see em

have to really dig trough stuff, but ill try

edit: well atleast i found a date: around november 2016

Thx Elemental! :D
  • @lucaaa795 Your cardbox added eventually
  • lucaaa795 said:

@lucaaa795 Your cardbox added eventually

was already added like at least a year ago. I just suggested to make it craftable
    what its name called,crate?
  • edited May 2018
    I dont know about you... But those futuristic machines look like coffe machines to me

sorry gal, i went trough the whole comment list of cosmic and kewberth but couldnt find it.... @lucaaa795 you always have pictures stached, you you maybe have a picture of cos or kew saying the point of the cardboard box?
  • lucaaa795 said:

sorry gal, i went trough the whole comment list of cosmic and kewberth but couldnt find it.... @lucaaa795 you always have pictures stached, you you maybe have a picture of cos or kew saying the point of the cardboard box?
    Nope but I know what it was initially meant for: To be given in qbee's inv after the time on a rental expired. The cardboard box because thats its name was basically packing everything up and sending it to the qbee's inv
    That’s a really great idea, what if that’s how they are going to implement it now.. :O
  • I saw these in he files along time ago.
  • The cardboard bo><es in beta was sure neat, Rentals would be a thousand times better with what they were intentionally made for. However like Luca suggested many moons ago give it to us as deco ANYTHING, I NEED It :O:!
  • ragean said:

I saw these in he files along time ago.

I didn't XDD weeeeelp
  • Green trees were intended to be a crafting item for bark a while back
  • The green trees look like rotten logs. They all look awesome too :D i wonder when they come....
  • I like how does the package look like, I hope we will be able to storage stuff inside or trash them away like "Oops, I forgot about that box..."