Perk Inhibitor

So some of you might be opposed to this, but I'm going to suggest it anyway.

My idea is to have a bumper that you could smash and it would give you the option to disable certain perks.

Obviously you can't disable perks that the player themselves couldn't disable.

When you enter a realm with the bumper set to have no jumpman it would display "No Jumpman" over your head like the life block thing does.

Possible applications for this block could be things like parkours and giveaways so everyone has a fair chance of getting to the prizes first.

Anyway hope y'all agree.

Comments

• hyperdog said:

So some of you might be opposed to this, but I'm going to suggest it anyway.

My idea is to have a bumper that you could smash and it would give you the option to disable certain perks.

Obviously you can't disable perks that the player themselves couldn't disable.

When you enter a realm with the bumper set to have no jumpman it would display "No Jumpman" over your head like the life block thing does.

Possible applications for this block could be things like parkours and giveaways so everyone has a fair chance of getting to the prizes first.

Anyway hope y'all agree.

This makes so much sense, I say +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yeah could be good for parkour and other things
  • +1
  • i suggested this before and i hope it comes soon :)
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    +1 I'd also like to suggest an option to completely disable jumping on that bumper since there's no perk for that.
    LateCom said:

+1 even though...

it would be like
    paid parkour
    u paid 500c
    theres life block
    you're on your last jump
    you're also on your last life
    prize is starry scarf
    suddenly...
    NO JUMPMAN!
    NO SPEED DEMON!
    ded xD

Also the bumper changes could only have effect after you re log into the game and have a system message displaying the disabled perks as a solution to that.
  • So smart! I'm loving this!
  • Wow rlly good idea