JackFury's Personalized Qbee Pictures (NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS ATM)

Comments

• Oh do I have to pay first?

umm yes i think
  • Tipped 1.5k. Not sure if that's enough, lemme know if you want it changed :))
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited May 2018
  • JackFury said:
    That's really good.
    edited May 2018
    @Dangamer15 You haven't paid yet, but I'm assuming you still want your picture, right? I'll get started on it. Tip piggy is at the door of JackFury's Realm, you can drop off the cubits there. I will not post the art until I receive payment, otherwise you could get away with a free picture :)
  • JackFury said:

@Dangamer15 You haven't paid yet, but I'm assuming you still want your picture, right? I'll get started on it. Tip piggy is at the door of JackFury's Realm, you can drop off the cubits there. I will not post the art until I receive payment, otherwise you could get away with a free picture :)

XD
  • CreepuBCreepuB Member
    JackFury said:
    Wow, that looks soooo awesome! Thank you so much :D
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited May 2018
    I just paid 1500 c idk price
    @JackFury
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Awesome ty
  • can i order one again?

Dracula Mask
    suit Jacket
    Jester cane
    Farmer Jeans
    Starry Scarf
    And a Black Dog (I know it doesnt exist in game, but it will be cooler if they add one)

Background should be uhm Nighty City
    The Position of the qbee looks like this

Willing to Pay 1.1k
  • That little spudbug is super adorable!
  • @R O G E R Sorry this is later than usual! I've been unexpectedly busy these past few days and have had little time to set aside for art. I hope you like it ^^

• I'm still accepting orders, guys! :D

• CreepuBCreepuB Member
    Hey can I get another picture? Its for my sister, she wanted one but she doesn't have a forum account.

Outfit: Fox Ears, Fox Tail, Suit Jacket, Black Pants, Black Tutu, Dark Angel Wings, Spider Umbrella, Eye Patch

Style: That clasic style you normally do

Background (Paid): Have her be in a cosmic galaxy not standing on anything but just floating in the middle

Pose: Have her hold on to her spider umbrella with both hands to look as if she is floating with the umbrella. Also the wings will just be normal.

Pet: Just a normal white cat on her shoulder.

I put the 1.6k in your pig and if thats not enough i can pay more. Thanks!
  • Outfit
    Paper Bag
    Chefs Coat
    Farmers pants
    Angle wings

Pet
    Black cat (curled up at feet)

Position
    Sitting on park bench with arms rested on top relaxed.

Background
    White with shadows

Whatever price is fine! Im more than willing to pay!
  • Awww your art is cute, você artt e fofo xd
  • @CreepuB

@jackson_4104 I charge 700c per picture with an additional fee of 300c for backgrounds. That means your order adds up to 1k. You can drop the cubits off in the tip piggy by the door of JackFury's Realm ^^
  • Sure thing ill drop it off by 9:00pm est!
  • CreepuBCreepuB Member
    JackFury said:

@CreepuB

@jackson_4104 I charge 700c per picture with an additional fee of 300c for backgrounds. That means your order adds up to 1k. You can drop the cubits off in the tip piggy by the door of JackFury's Realm ^^

This is incredible! I love it and my sister really loves it! She said it was cute. Keep up the good work and thanks again!
    edited May 2018
    LateCom said:

id like a transparent background for my qbee, i wear
    witch hat, round glasses, black robe, blue flower skirt.
    how much would that cost? please advice, thanks!

edit: by transparent i mean only one qbee, nothing around it, with transparent background :D

That would be 700c. I have a tip piggy in JackFury's Realm I use to accept drawing commission payments, drop em off there and I'll start on yours as soon as I finish Jackson_4104's :)
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Hi! I have a weird commission to do.
    Do you only draw qbees?
  • DrageHiderDrageHider Member
    edited May 2018
    Still accepting orders?
  • Qbird said:

Hi! I have a weird commission to do.
    Do you only draw qbees?

If you want something other than a qbee, message me and I'll see what I can do :)

Still accepting orders?

Yep
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [InSstep] said:

id like a black background ,
    i wear only Easter Top Hat ... :)
    please do pose as basic qbee in game (?)

how much will it cost ? thanks !

That would be 700c. You can drop the cubits off in the tip piggy by the door of JackFury's Realm. @LateCom and @jackson_4104 I cannot give you your pictures until I receive payment ;)
    LateCom, your picture costs 700c and Jackson's costs 1k. Same as above, use the tip piggy :)
    edited June 2018
  • Your such a gud artist along with graceful and also sorry we got off to a bad start
This discussion has been closed.