So, I got a problem..

My brother got muted today, and i am not here to complain about that, the problem is that for some reason, I’m muted too!!! Why is this the case? I don’t think my account uses the same email..

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited May 2018
    Mute and bans are IP based, so if one of you get muted, the other one too.. Same for the bans.
  • i can explain ur in same ip adress so if hes muted everyone in dat ip adress is muted too
  • And the ip is.. srry I forgot
  • Does it have to do with IP Adresses? Do you and your brother share the same home? If so, that may be the problem. The system thinks that you might be an alternate of your brother's, so it mutes you to make sure he stays muted. Just wait until his mute period is over, the mute should be gone soon.

We do not need your Ip, but you can send a support ticket maybe to get informed why your brother has been muted.
  • edited May 2018
    dat doesnt matter his mute will go in 24 hrs or so i think dont worry edit why r we all typing together xD
  • Ik why my bro has been muted []___[] but I want to know how to unmute myself

u cant ur both in de same house so same ip adress so ur mute will be gone when his is gone

You must wait until HIS mute passes in order for your to pass, as well.

We do not need your Ip, but you can send a support ticket maybe to get informed why your brother has been muted.
    No, I meant I forgot what an ip is.. can someone tell me? :)
  • everybodys talking in de same time owo
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Mute/Warns/Bans are IP based. So if someone on the same ip address get punished all accounts will suffer the same consequences.
  • edited May 2018

And the ip is.. srry I forgot

ip is like something for ur internet i think every wifis is different

• ahmad09 said:

Ok thx, but can someone explain them, and what is the difference between that and an email, if they are even similar
  • ahmad09 said:

Ok thx, but can someone explain them, and what is the difference between that and an email, if they are even similar
    theres nothing simmilair between dem
  • ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

Ok, so contrary to what I believed, punishment is administered based on ip? RIP
    Your ip address is like the address for your modem or internet connection.
  • ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

Ok, so contrary to what I believed, punishment is administered based on ip? RIP
    ye even if u both have same email but each live at different houses u wont both get mute
  • Thank you gdog! Well, all I know is that my bro is in for some trouble: from me
  • Thank you gdog! Well, all I know is that my bro is in for some trouble: from me

he swore or caused drama on hollas or something
  • Yeah, that’s why he’s in trouble
  • Yeah, that’s why he’s in trouble

k sorry to hear u shouldnt be muted
  • Yeah, I understand that using the IP address helps make sure the violator doesn’t get away with the crime, but I wish there was another way...
  • lucaaa795 said:

Yeah, I understand that using the IP address helps make sure the violator doesn’t get away with the crime, but I wish there was another way...

There isn't.
    Next time teach your existent or unexistent brother a lesson and keep his mouth clean.
    Good advice, I’m not entirely sure what he did, but I can guess, and if you would read some of my previous comments, he ain’t getting away with it in real life either
    Ok I think this has been answered - Closing
This discussion has been closed.