Recipe Suggestion For Convenience

Maybe add a portable book sort of thing in-game that contains all the recipes so they don't have to go to the Learning Center and back to find out how to craft something complex, just have it right there for them to open and read
How to use it
A. Equip the book
B. Tap/Click on it twice
C. Either type specific recipe or go through pages
D. Tap/Click out of the book to close it

I always forget a recipe and have to head to the Learning Center, find the recipe, go back, only to forget half the recipe and have to head back.

Comments

• This would be great! And maybe cc should add readable books with pages? You get my point?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2016
    Readable books have been suggested many times in the past and were declined as a suggestion, since it would be easily abused and there wouldn't really be a way to go through all the realms and check every single book to see if it's kid-friendly and not including any inappropriate stuff in it.

And if you're lazy to go back and forth, you can just look up recipes on CC website. But this idea is pretty nice.
  • Cortana said:

Readable books have been suggested many times in the past and were declined as a suggestion, since it would be easily abused and there wouldn't really be a way to go through all the realms and check every single book to see if it's kid-friendly and not including any inappropriate stuff in it.

And if you're lazy to go back and forth, you can just look up recipes on CC website. But this idea is pretty nice.

I didn't mean player created books. I mean books that are given to every player at the same time they get their starter deed. No player can edit them, so there shouldn't be any require ments to check each book.

I'm not too lazy to go back and forth to the place, it just becomes a tedious process and has the risk of my game crashing in between trips due to all the loading the game has to go through.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I know what you mean, I replied about readable books to awesome :P and these books would be handy to have for some recipes that are difficult to remember.
  • Cortana said:

I know what you mean, I replied about readable books to awesome :P and these books would be handy to have for some recipes that are difficult to remember.

Oh sorry, I didn't even notice Awesome had replied to the post. Oops.

But yeah, I often find myself trying to craft something, forgetting the recipe, heading to the CLC, and the recipe being just a bundle of words and numbers on the sign that I easily forget half of on the way to my crafting bench, then having to head back just to remember the other half (The Accelo rings for example)
    Just having something that you can refer to at any given moment is handy.
  • Oh come on! Why do bad players gotta mess things up T^T
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Here is another solution.... grab a pen and a piece of paper and write it down.