IS CC ILLUMINATI?!!??!!!!1?!!

edited May 2018 in Community
Now.... Everyone.... I need to prove that we are being controled!!!
Tell me your theories about cc no being what It is
Here is mine:

Cubic castles has 12 letters.....12 are The months in a year, the name of this game has 3 letter "c"..... 12:3= 4..... A square has 4 sides.... A square is a shape..... What is also a shape.... A TRIANLGE!!! CC IS ILLUMINATI!!

(please dont kill me cc, this is just 4 fun ;-;)

Comments

• Wut no that just front work.... just because a square is a shape doesn't mean that it's related to a triangle.
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • AutiMaTic said:

wow...this topic makes complete no sense

That's The point (~•-•)~
  • There's a clan stone ( the level up ones ) that looks like a block of illuminati. A carved triangle with an eye, a simple symbol for illuminati. Soooo maybe?? Nah I don't think so.
  • HeartRate said:

There's a clan stone ( the level up ones ) that looks like a block of illuminati. A carved triangle with an eye, a simple symbol for illuminati. Soooo maybe?? Nah I don't think so.

That's what I though this was gonna be about. But the two topics are so far apart, and the links that he has built in between are so vast. Just wow.
  • What about the report button? >=O

• What about the report button? >=O

true
  • Well a plane aka square is made up of 2 triangles...
  • Wut no that just front work.... just because a square is a shape doesn't mean that it's related to a triangle.

They both have more than two sides 0_o

They both have the letters a, r, and e in their names :V

They both are convex shapes ;-;

I practically can’t tell the difference between these two shapes bc they are so similar +_+