I cannot Unfriend Nearwel...

@Kiel@Kiel Member
edited May 2018 in Bug Reports 9.30 Karma
I cannot unfriend this guy but why?
I tested unfriending the person on the bottom of my friendlist and it worked i unfriended it but when i try to unfriend Nearwel it doesnt work
(If you ask me why im unfriending him its because he annoys me )

And then...
(this is now General Chat)
Death Reaper told me that a mod changed his name but why? xD

Comments

  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    9.30 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

    its an old story.
    he had his name very similar to another guy's name. not by purpose. mabz if i recall correctly changed his name to nevarwel
    it is bugged and the only way to get him out of your friendlist is to tell him to unfriend you.

    oh :O amazing story xD


  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    107.10 Karma
    Not just this player.
    I have a few I can't remove.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    190.05 Karma
    gdog said:

    Not just this player.
    I have a few I can't remove.

    Happenning to me, can't ever remove The Death Reaper
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    49.80 Karma
    I suspect that @lucaaa795 is correct. Also put on my list, but I believe it's when mabz renames a player.
  • 120.45 Karma
    Yes this be nice if it got fixed, some people ambush and can never be removed :O:!
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    edited May 2018 49.80 Karma
    It will be fixed with the next update.
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    edited May 2018 9.30 Karma
    CosmicCow said:

    I suspect that @lucaaa795 is correct. Also put on my list, but I believe it's when mabz renames a player.

    How does Mabz rename a player? I thought the owner of the account can only change the name

    @CosmicCow
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    107.10 Karma
    @kiel said:

    CosmicCow said:

    I suspect that @lucaaa795 is correct. Also put on my list, but I believe it's when mabz renames a player.

    How does Mabz rename a player? I thought the owner of the account can only change the name

    @CosmicCow
    Mods and Admins can change player names.
    Often we come across names which are not appropriate,, so mods have the ability to change names on the spot. I think the way mabz (support/admin) does it is different though, which is where this issue stems from.
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    9.30 Karma
    gdog said:

    @kiel said:

    CosmicCow said:

    I suspect that @lucaaa795 is correct. Also put on my list, but I believe it's when mabz renames a player.

    How does Mabz rename a player? I thought the owner of the account can only change the name

    @CosmicCow
    Mods and Admins can change player names.
    Often we come across names which are not appropriate,, so mods have the ability to change names on the spot. I think the way mabz (support/admin) does it is different though, which is where this issue stems from.
    What's not appropriate about that? i dont get it

  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited May 2018 107.10 Karma
    @kiel said:

    gdog said:

    @kiel said:

    CosmicCow said:

    I suspect that @lucaaa795 is correct. Also put on my list, but I believe it's when mabz renames a player.

    How does Mabz rename a player? I thought the owner of the account can only change the name

    @CosmicCow
    Mods and Admins can change player names.
    Often we come across names which are not appropriate,, so mods have the ability to change names on the spot. I think the way mabz (support/admin) does it is different though, which is where this issue stems from.
    What's not appropriate about that? i dont get it

    Not in this case. It was just similar to another guys name as lucaa stated.
    I was explaining why we have the ability to change names as mods in a general sense.
    As you wasn't aware that we could do that.
  • drakaydrakay Member
    20.70 Karma
    Same to me I have like million of people on my friend list people that I don’t even REMEBER to have added them so I want o unfriend them but when I do it they stay in the list.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    107.10 Karma

    Same to me I have like million of people on my friend list people that I don’t even REMEBER to have added them so I want o unfriend them but when I do it they stay in the list.

    CosmicCow said:

    It will be fixed with the next update.

Sign In or Register to comment.