AWW WE DIDNT DO IT BOIS

Rip turns out it was a coincidence lmao

i guess this can be closed please

sorry sirkewberth xD

Comments

• noah noah noah ....

parkours are cool, I know, but we aren't the only who like something, have people that love puzzle, and hate parkour, so just wait,some time he do parkour <3 I love u too my friend XD
  • noah noah noah ....

parkours are cool, I know, but we aren't the only who like something, have people that love puzzle, and hate parkour, so just wait,some time he do parkour <3 I love u too my friend XD </p>

I love u too cafe XDDD but I love parkours more ;-; I’m sorry
  • hyperdoghyperdog Member
    edited May 2018
    I dont know if your into not-so-hard non-event parkours but I got a few
    If you're Interested:
    Hyper Parkour+Shop (there are 3 parts)
    The Dog Course
    The Cat Course
    The Bunny Course
    Pixelnado (hard)
    The Hyper Course
  • hyperdog said:

If you're Interested:
    The Dog Course
    The Cat Course
    The Bunny Course
    Pixelnado (hard)
    The Hyper Course

ok cool ill beat them all!! :D
  • hyperdog said:

If you're Interested:
    The Dog Course
    The Cat Course
    The Bunny Course
    Pixelnado (hard)
    The Hyper Course

i beat em all first try
    i also got on the top ten times on em all i think
  • OOOOOOHHHHHHH I THINK I CONVINCED SPACE FETUS TO MAKE A PARKOUR EVENT OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH XDD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I built those parkours.. I think maybe almost a year ago.. I forget now. But I never had time to finish them. I thought maybe they'd be quests. So since Space was doing lots of events I offered them to him for an event.

I also gave him some other realms that haven't been used yet.. so there will be another little contest with soem realms of mine, but the others aren't parkours... they're somethinge else.. which will remain mysterious for now!
  • Kewberth's Factory which will be used as the first event using the wireless update :P
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

I built those parkours.. I think maybe almost a year ago.. I forget now. But I never had time to finish them. I thought maybe they'd be quests. So since Space was doing lots of events I offered them to him for an event.

I also gave him some other realms that haven't been used yet.. so there will be another little contest with soem realms of mine, but the others aren't parkours... they're somethinge else.. which will remain mysterious for now!

So that's why there was tons of portals in the "Test realm" at Kewberth's Realm :oo
  • hyperdog said:

If you're Interested:
    The Dog Course
    The Cat Course
    The Bunny Course
    Pixelnado (hard)
    The Hyper Course

i beat em all first try
    i also got on the top ten times on em all i think
    Ya they aren’t that hard. I do have anew on planned that should be really hard. Just debating whether it should be jumpman only. Oh I also have no c :/
This discussion has been closed.