Customize-A-Mannequin!

Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
edited April 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Customize-A-Mannequin!

Why can't we do mannequins but we can customize them and make them say something like the farmer and the rancher? The mannequins must be accepted by the mods though.

Comments

• It has been suggested before ^^ Quite a nice idea indeed
  • Bump! (It's been ages...)
  • I think its a nice idea. And in my opinion the swearing doesnt matter as you can chat it too. If we see a swearing mannequin we should report that realm.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like it +1

And about the people that say that people will swear into it, such things are never able to be stopped... best is just to report the things
  • +1 Been waiting for npcs for my whole life
  • +1 but this should be a new item.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited April 2018
    Should be a new pack in the store called speaking manequis+1
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited April 2020

Should be a new pack in the store called speaking manequis+1

You mean ''Speaking Mannequins'' plus what about 5 in a pack? And they need to be 500c each so for all of the 5 mannequins that will be 2500c.
  • If we had mannequins that could have text bubbles, they should cost quite a bit more. Maybe 2.5k each?
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited April 2018
    Also u can sell some things to them like the farmer and u put the item that u sell and u put an amounts of cubits in the mannequin so if u want to buy something are u are offline u put the mannequin but u need to write the item that u want correctly like: u are buying a Krampus Mask u need to put Krampus Mask and u can’t put Krampus Face
  • Also u can sell some things to them like the farmer and u put the item that u sell and u put an amounts of cubits in the mannequin so if u want to buy something are u are offline u put the mannequin but u need to write the item that u want correctly like: u are buying a Krampus Mask u need to put Krampus Mask and u can’t put Krampus Face

• Bump!
  • Bump!
  • lucaaa795 said:

um we already have "talking mannequins" in game. they're named NPCs. Theyre just not available to the public
    and as far as I know from the devs, they dont have plans to do anything in that area for now at least. The Zilla was a singular case.
    However this would be a cool addition to the game, under the right circumstances

If you would have read his original post, you would have seen that he knows there are talking npcs in game, and whether they have plans to implement them now, they should be implemented nontheless
  • I got an idea! Can we make them move and attack you too?
  • I got an idea! Can we make them move and attack you too?

it is a cool idea, but it may be too complex for the admins to program it =/
  • +1 good idea! Maybe custom poses??
  • Piratax10 said:

I got an idea! Can we make them move and attack you too?

it is a cool idea, but it may be too complex for the admins to program it =/
    True :/
  • why am i bumping old discussions
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Pretty sure the admins have this somewhere on their list but I'll still support the idea as I have always been since the story mode has come out. Could have much more immersive adventure maps.

Although I don't see the need for mods to verify each and every NPC as there isn't a need for us to verify Info Bumpers. It would be way too much work for such a small team. Having an ability to edit the inappropriate ones would do just fine imo.

Also I like the idea of having the ability of setting up trades with NPCs, would be great for adventure maps.
  • b u m p
  • B u M p
  • JuIius said:

+1 but this should be a new item.

Yes +1000
  • bbbbbuuuummmmpppppp
  • +1
  • +999999
    Great for adventure maps