Question regarding the new event

edited May 2018 in Help Requests
Do we need to have jump man to complete the parkour? :l
This is not possible for people without jump man

Comments

• 100% possible, don’t go that way, just jump on the torch, and proceed from there
  • There is a part later tho that I think is impossible for peeps without jump perk
  • Bluejay_1 said:

There is a part later tho that I think is impossible for peeps without jump perk

Aw. Thats's fine. I guess I'll skip one event :v
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I can't talk for the first 4 rooms but I built the last one with perks turned off so that one is do able
  • I can't talk for the first 4 rooms but I built the last one with perks turned off so that one is do able

I need to show you something online asap
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I can't talk for the first 4 rooms but I built the last one with perks turned off so that one is do able

The third one has some awfully long jumps. Might require Jumpman or a lot of skill
  • I can't participate because I keep losing connection. My internet and PC are perfectly fine so the problem must be between me and CC servers somewhere. There are 500+ online so I don't know what is going on.
  • @Intimate You may try again now, I couldn't do it earlier either. I know a lot of people were struggling because the dcing/lag was real bad!