I need some famous cubic castles person to do a interview w/ me for yt hopefully a mod

Please someone come

Comments

• I do not know of I am famous (It is only judged by Cubits, unfairly obviously) but, if I count as "popular", sure.
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited April 2018
    Accidently Posted 2x
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    I’m like totally famous right? Guys agree with me here?
  • i dont know if i am famous or not :D
  • I’m like totally famous right? Guys agree with me here?

Indeed, you are the personification of the Emperor himself!

i dont know if i am famous or not :D

Yes you are..
  • Horray
  • AllunarAllunar Member

Yes you are..
    That’s not CC though.
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/thegalacticempirelunayt

Horray

Eh. I’d say you are.
  • I choose pickles
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well since this got to be a am i famous contest xD

Am i famous? :3
  • mavesssmavesss Member
    im famous for being nub right? right guys... ;-;
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    And there I am, sitting in a corner being anti-social.
  • And there I am, sitting in a corner being anti-social.

Me too
  • im famous for being nub right? right guys... ;-;

No way would anyone ever call you a noob mm. You are one of the best people i know and im sure lots of people will agree
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited May 2018

be more social
  • I

No way would anyone ever call you a noob mm. You are one of the best people i know and im sure lots of people will agree
    I agree with nations
  • Im famous for my name XD. Everyone knows me right :P
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited May 2018
    I wouldn't really call myself popular anymore, if I ever was, but I have had real relationships with MOST of the moderators. Not just random friendships but actual ones.

Back when I was new, 3 years ago, being around moderators and stuff was a "popular" thing to do.

Now, even more-so, since they aren't just everywhere now. Most hide from the community all the time now, because its hard to find new people that are like their older friends from back in the day.

Space_fetus is the only exception. He is a very modern player still. He isn't 3 or near 4 years old like most of the moderators are.

But "popularity" is based off who you know and who knows you. I would call myself popular, but I never expose myself too often to the community anymore, so I am probably still very unknown to the "new" community. And this new community wouldn't even know me one bit, because I am not very involved anymore ever since all my old friends left the game. But the "old" community would recognize me and who I am very well, too bad most don't play anymore.

Also, I am not a moderator hunter seeking popularity. I just happened to fall into their paths. Like with Superxtreme, I was his friend for 3 months before I had any clue of him being a moderator. lol
  • Liberated said:

I wouldn't really call myself popular anymore, if I ever was, but I have had real relationships with MOST of the moderators. Not just random friendships but actual ones.

Back when I was new, 3 years ago, being around moderators and stuff was a "popular" thing to do.

Now, even more-so, since they aren't just everywhere now. Most hide from the community all the time now, because its hard to find new people that are like their older friends from back in the day.

Space_fetus is the only exception. He is a very modern player still. He isn't 3 or near 4 years old like most of the moderators are.

But "popularity" is based off who you know and who knows you. I would call myself popular, but I never expose myself too often to the community anymore, so I am probably still very unknown to the "new" community. And this new community wouldn't even know me one bit, because I am not very involved anymore ever since all my old friends left the game. But the "old" community would recognize me and who I am very well, too bad most don't play anymore.

Also, I am not a moderator hunter seeking popularity. I just happened to fall into their paths. Like with Superxtreme, I was his friend for 3 months before I had any clue of him being a moderator. lol

Im famous for my name XD. Everyone knows me right :P

lucaaa795 said:

AJ BaRyza said:

be more social
    "1: Hey man I'm homeless..
    2: Just buy a house dude"
    AJ BaRyza said:

be more social

Me too

Well since this got to be a am i famous contest xD

Am i famous? :3

Yes you are..
    That’s not CC though.
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/thegalacticempirelunayt

Horray

Eh. I’d say you are.

Horray

Yes you are..

AutiMaTic said:

LateCom said:

dont know why ur asking for this but nah sorry

Who are you? XD
    LateCom said:

I do not know of I am famous (It is only judged by Cubits, unfairly obviously) but, if I count as "popular", sure.

Anyone who wants to do it friend me and tp to me on Saturday at 3:00 cubic time
  • lucaaa795 said:

AJ BaRyza said:

be more social
    "1: Hey man I'm homeless..
    2: Just buy a house dude"
    Common sense xD
  • MarenerMarener Member
    LateCom said:

if you say no then just dont post. Saying no sorry is kind of... REALLY snobby and rude if you dont want to then just dont post

• MarenerMarener Member
    i dont know if im famous, but im rich with cubits and friends xD
  • marener said:

LateCom said:

if you say no then just dont post. Saying no sorry is kind of... REALLY snobby and rude if you dont want to then just dont post

I ARGEE OMGG
  • Good call Marener! :)
  • Marener I agree with ya it was really rude
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have 9 subbss
  • Liberated said:

Oml this is what i was thinking the whole time! Perfect responce, also popularity doesn't matter in my oppinion, when your popular its hard to find real peoples who will treat you fairly like the others, and not treat you differently because your special or something.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I would, but I’m not famous.
  • U said:

I would, but I’m not famous.

yes u r but im more I have 9 subs :P