Searching for a good team for FORTNITE

My name on Epic Games is xX_Zerik_Xx
I don't play with xbox users

Comments

• AllunarAllunar Member
    Please don’t bring Fortnite here, please, I think this forum has avoided it thus far please take it to a Fortnite forum pleaseeee.
  • Please don’t bring Fortnite here, please, I think this forum has avoided it thus far please take it to a Fortnite forum pleaseeee.

it isnt against de rules and zerik add superkyle06 he plays alot hes my friend I am not playing fortnite atm bcz my pcs being fixed
  • I don’t think you are supposed to talk about other games on forums o_o. Unless I’m wrong
  • Ragean said:

I don’t think you are supposed to talk about other games on forums o_o. Unless I’m wrong

I think you can if it's in Off Topic.
    "Anything not related to cubic castles, but still safe and fun."
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have 150 wins, and play on PlayStation. My Username is Wjb1001 in epic and PlayStation.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    U said:

I have 150 wins, and play on PlayStation. My Username is Wjb1001 in epic and PlayStation.

I too am a PlayStation player :)
  • edited May 2018

U said:

me too xD but I only have 1 win 3 kills *hides
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

You can friend me if you want.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Send me one its easier to remember its space_fetus
  • PubG is better. +_+
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    T_T My PC doesn’t have all the requirements for me to be able to play Fortnite, I only have an Xbox 360 and I can only play on phone which is really laggy. >_>
  • Anybody here still waits for the Android version of fortnite? '-'
  • ZerikZerik Member
    Ok guys im adding all of you that commented their epic games name