Heart's Free Resources Event ( IMPORTANT NEWS FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED )

HeartRateHeartRate Member
I will not receive any requests since the event is over, however I will try to complete the current orders. You can still check your order progress.
I will lowered all the orders into 500 or less depending on what it is because of how much time it takes to complete a big order. It's not fair for those who ordered less. Those who ordered MORE THAN 1 coloured resources, the order will be reduce to 100 each. Those who ordered a lot will reduce depending on how much they ordered and those who ordered gold will be reduce to 300 as I will not be taking advantage of ( I'm not mad or anything ). Thank you for your understanding. Those who I already send the order will be removed from the list.
Please Note That Not All Orders Will Be Completed By Their Order, Some May Arrive Earlier Than The Order Before It
Orders Progress are here:

Orders

The Death Reaper - 300 gold
progress: ongoing

SirGalaxon - every coloured flowers 100 each, 100 stones
progress: red: ongoing, blue: ongoing, yellow: ongoing, pink: ongoing, white: ongoing, stone: ongoing

LateCom - 500 beeswax

Missilence - 500 trunks

GoldBlocker - 100 red flower, 100 white flower, 100 beeswax
progress: red: donated, white: ongoing, beeswax: ongoing

Aroe -100 sunb bushes, 100 chilib bushes, 100 frosty bushes, 100 cotton bushes, 100 yumb bushes
progress: fb: ongoing, cob: ongoing, yb: ongoing

Piratax10 - 300 tree trunks, 300 water, 100 stones
progress: tree trunk: ongoing, water: ongoing, stone: ongoing

jimin booty - 400 cotton b

Qbee vampire - 100 ice boulders, 300 water, 200 ice
progress: ice Boulder: ongoing, water: ongoing, ice: ongoing

R O G E R - 300 trunks, 300 stones
progress: trunks: ongoing, stones: ongoing

Ahmad09 - 500 stones

Dangamer15 - 500 sand
progress: donated

Bacon jr. - 500 fancy flooring

Mad Dog Gamer - 100 stones, golds, silvers
progress: stone: donated, gold: ongoing, silver: ongoing

@Kiel - 500 bricks
progress: bricks: ongoing

Mr. Granicus - 500 plasters

Comments

• edited April 2018
    I would love red flowers about 2000. But if it's hard then 1000 stone is pretty good.
    Realm name:Horror

Note:Do any one of the things.
  • Sand and Stone for plasters, any amount. Or you can craft plasters for more xp

Realm name :
    Medication : Cat World

Thank you
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    1,500 gold :D
    Realm name:
    Death Reaper's Storage
    Thanks in advance!
  • Sand and Stone for plasters, any amount. Or you can craft plasters for more xp

Realm name :
    Medication : Cat World

Thank you

So you're saying....if I give you 1 plaster, you'll be happy?? Jk. XD

• MotivationMotivation Member
    edited April 2018
    5k gold please!
    Motivation Hall
  •  SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
    edited April 2018
    I would like a shipment of all mineable flowers in every color, 1k amount each type, and 1k stone plz :D thank you!
    By the way, realm name is GalaxMart!!! and the donation table is by the fountain
  • I would like to have 2500 snow please
    Realm name: epieownz's realm.
    donation tables is near one of the two tip piggys
  • Would 1k trunks be alright? Realm: Missilence's Shop of Dreams
  • Can you mine for me 1k red flowers, 1k white flowers, and 500 beeswax? (I hope that's not too much)
    Realm name: GoldBlocker's Realm
    Thanks!
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited April 2018
    What a lovely Event!

If I may, I’d like to order some supplies I’m currently in need of for the completion of my Farm.

Order List:
    • 100 Sunberry Bushes
    • 100 Yumbery Bushes
    • 100 Chiliberry Bushes
    • 100 Frostberry Bushes
    • 100 Cotton Bushes

Realm Name: Aroe’s Storage

Thank you so much for your generosity, by helping me you’ve allowed me to focus some of my energy and time on another building project I’m currently undergoing!
  • Can you please mine:
    - 1k tree trunks
    - 1k water
    - 1k stone

Realm name: Piratax10's realm (search on the overworld because the lobby rarely shows my realm >_>)
  • As much sand as possible, in Flamerock's realm (note you may have to head into the portal going straight, but you might not.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited April 2018
    Is 2.5k plaster possible? >_< you can lower it if it’s too hard for you!
    Realm: Cubetropolis
  • 400 cotton bushes please ! :)
  • Is 2.5k plaster possible? >_< you can lower it if it’s too hard for you!
    Realm: Cubetropolis

I'll try to get as close to 2.5k as possible C:
    Your order might take a while tho since there are other orders that's still incomplete

• not greedy but i need them for my 500x500(1 realm 4 rooms)builds
    2k ice boulder
    5k water
    2k ice
    Realm:qbee vampire lobby and hangout
  • 2k trunks and 2k stones?
    Realm: Bulacan Market
  • mmm 1k stone realm name pirate vends! with a !
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited April 2018
    I need like 2k, 3k of sand if is too much I don’t care if is 1k Realm name: Vend’s Kingdom. Also I need any colour dyes and White Plaster Ty
  • The orders will arrive very lately because I need to complete assignments :C
  • Could I Have Like At Least 1000 Fancy Flooring If Too Much I Dont Care If 500 Thanks! Realm Name Bacons Shop Or jr.s Shop I Forgot XD Ty
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited May 2018
    I would like.... 5000 stone, gold, and silver.

Realm: Mad Dog Gamer's Shop!
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    edited May 2018
    i would love to get 1k Bricks! (Pick from what is more easy (Black,Red,Blue)
    Thanks! :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This is a nice cause that you do ^^

Not gonna order because if i order im immediatly above the 10k resources xD and you are already so busy
  • I want 1k white plaster:)
  • HeartRateHeartRate Member
    edited May 2018
    I guess the event is over now, so I will not receive any other requests ( I will still try to complete the current ones tho )
    @mods close this :P
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    That's alot, I didn't even have the guts to ask for 2k+ gold.
  • That's alot, I didn't even have the guts to ask for 2k+ gold.

That taught me a lesson...never underestimate people's needs. Reading that sentence reminds me of refugees. I will probably never host something like this anymore XD however if it's like an anniversary of Cubic Castles, I guess it will be acceptable?? @Mods close this thread :V

• i hope you finish all current requests before you vlose this thread,many discussion about mining resources no promises,and they closed without finish requests
  • HeartRateHeartRate Member
    edited May 2018

i hope you finish all current requests before you vlose this thread,many discussion about mining resources no promises,and they closed without finish requests

Even if a mod close this thread, I will still update the progress. Though orders will take a long time since it's a one player job. I will try to get through everyone's order ( I think I can mine 1k maximum per day except for gold cuz they're kinda hard to find and also other items like bushes, flowers etc ( blocks are the easiest ) )