RUMOURS ABOUT WHATS COMING NEXT TO CUBIC CASTLES!?

Hey guys, I created this thread for people to post all the latest juicy news about what updates and packs are coming to cc, developers roadmap, and any other insider info!!! Well, whadda ya waitin for? Start posting! :D

Comments

• bump
  • There will be a juice pack
  • Anything that developers have dropped, hints, rumours, all that good stuff :)
  • Easter Pack, then wireless switches. That's all we have hinted about.
  • will there finally be a purpose to that last clothing spot on the bottom right?
    Who knows
  • will there finally be a purpose to that last clothing spot on the bottom right?
    Who knows

it's called a beard :P

• CosmicCow said:

Easter Pack, then wireless switches. That's all we have hinted about.

Even things before that, and thx for commenting :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    EDlTlON said:

will there finally be a purpose to that last clothing spot on the bottom right?
    Who knows

it's called a beard :P

I can’t tell you how many people don’t know a beard goes in that slot lol
  • bump
  • wireless switch nothing else is In minds of devs rn so theres no other rumors
  • I mean anything that hasent been implemented that they said before they would, or just vague hints, that’s what rumors are :)
  • new items in clothing's pack
  • Perhaps you could post a link to where they stated that?
  • sir glaxon look at dis disscusssion too lazy to get link namr is more cosmic cow news
  • Ahmad09 said:

sir glaxon look at dis disscusssion too lazy to get link namr is more cosmic cow news

I already saw, but thx!!!
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator

There will be a juice pack

LOL x’DD
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    There was some rumor about Kewbert's Knights, anyone knows anything ab out that?
  • Djedo said:

There was some rumor about Kewbert's Knights, anyone knows anything ab out that?

wht de hell
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    It was on "to do" list from admins in old forum.
  • Djedo said:

It was on "to do" list from admins in old forum.

might be an old event or a build but if on old forum shouldnt be done? xD
  • I have some news on what will happen. I spoke to sir kewberth myself

Stuff will happen :p
  • I have some news on what will happen. I spoke to sir kewberth myself

Stuff will happen :p

omg stuff will happen *hollas de amazing news
  • Hmmmm veeerrryy interesting, can you guys post evidence, and more juicy tidbits like this? The juicier, Da BETTA!!!
  • Juice Pack:

Juicy Waters (Flavors: Orange Juice, Strawberry Juice, Mango Juice, Grape Juice, Banana Juice etc.)

Juice Set (Orange Juice Box Clothing)

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Why gossip?
    That's what you are looking for, gossip.

Why are you not content with the information that cosmic has shared recently?
  • scorto7 said:

Why gossip?

Well well, my dear critical scorto, I am asking for things that the developers have stated, so, regardless of your antagonism, I am doing nothing wrong, as a fan of the developers, I am EXTREMELY HYPED for the upcoming switches update, and because of that, I was excited to see what other features might be added later, that was my motive, and if you have a problem, I dunno how to help you :)
  • scorto7 said:

Why gossip?

Well well, my dear critical scorto, I am asking for things that the developers have stated, so, regardless of your antagonism, I am doing nothing wrong, as a fan of the developers, I am EXTREMELY HYPED for the upcoming switches update, and because of that, I was excited to see what other features might be added later, that was my motive, and if you have a problem, I dunno how to help you :)
    Holy run on sentence. Scorto is simply asking, why even bother asking when you know exactly what the devs clearly stated already? Rumors start fake annoying gossip. All this thread is producing so far. Nobody, including moderators have any idea of what is coming next. Players certainly don't, therefore this thread is utterly pointless. The devs have said nothing else or there would be a thread(s) about it and there would be people talking about it all over the forums and game, as with every leaked update info. :P
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I heard some guy was saying he scammed Kewberth.
This discussion has been closed.