A couple (somewhat) noob questions I have:

1. I bought the Quest Pack, yet some quests have proven incompletable, so I was wondering if it's outdated or if I'm missing something?

2. I also bought a Castle Stamp but I don't know how to use it. I read you're supposed to go to your castle on the Overworld but I couldn't find my castle. Is there a way to do it without having to find my castle?

3. I got a pet Meemew named Ava who is levelling up very slowly, but I want to know if it's levelling up from simply being with me or if it's levelling up from my mining?

Then probably my noobiest question:
4. Where can I find Coral?

Comments

• edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurf said:

1st: Support told me that once you bought a Quest Pack before, You shouldn't buy it again as the quests you did before will not appear anymore. You will get more quests if Admins add more quests which will appear once you buy a Quest Pack.

I'm not sure if this counts as it being wrong, because I meant just if the quests are outdated. I haven't bought a second, it's just that I can't find some of the Quest realms when I search for them, and then a couple of them, I've reached the end and they don't count as a completion (although I can't remember which, so that won't be of any help)
  • I'm sure you can complete them, you can add me in-game if you want I can help you w/ them as I myself completed all of those quests :o

IGN: Ithuriel
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited February 2016
    Avian said:

1. I bought the Quest Pack, yet some quests have proven incompletable, so I was wondering if it's outdated or if I'm missing something?

- Most of those quest realms start with "The" Example: The Blue Course
    - When you reach the finish, just jump a couple times near that finish sign or relog.

2. I also bought a Castle Stamp but I don't know how to use it. I read you're supposed to go to your castle on the Overworld but I couldn't find my castle. Is there a way to do it without having to find my castle?

- Be sure the realm deed isn't in your inventory. And already placed it on the overworld map.
    - Be sure you type your realm name correctly on the skymap. You can check that by going to the lobby. And check the list of your realms, while using the search bumper.
    - Finding your realms on the overworld is the only way to use your Castle Stamps.
    - If you lost your realm deed. Send a support ticket to get it back: support.cubiccastles.com

3. I got a pet Meemew named Ava who is levelling up very slowly, but I want to know if it's levelling up from simply being with me or if it's levelling up from my mining?

The only way to level up your pets is: Mining, crafting and building. Each level is around 3000 blocks. Be sure you feed them with a sausage.

Then probably my noobiest question:
    4. Where can I find Coral?

You can find them in Tropical Mines. You will see them under water.