Cubic Castles Goals

HeartRateHeartRate Member
edited April 2018 in Community
What's your goal in Cubic Castles? It can be anything. My goal is to start a Valentines Collection cuz they're so cute :3
And also probably start a Heartopia society
Also, just saying, some Qbees might see your goal and fulfill it ( if it's like an item that you want to get )

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    My goal is to get 80 Silver Chests, I currently have 36 or 38. I will build a new storage room with these lol.
  • One of my golas is to complete my clothing collection =)
  • My only goal in Cubic Castles is make to see my progress in building.
    Also make tons of memories with my friends
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited April 2018
    one cheesey goal
    collect as many cheese items (Cheese hat, or plate) as I can until I quit
    (currently at 152 plates and 2 cheese hats, I focus on the plates since they're cheaper.)
  • My goal in cubic castles ...

just be randoom, do whatever I want and like :D
  • My goal is to make others happy...sadly it seems it's a one man job (not including mods/devs/admins)
  • build jimin pixel art
  • my goal is to break 100K and get a wuvva pig and win the 2018 building contest
    witch i will this year >:)
  • I thought the title was 'Cubic Castles Goats'. Anyways, my goal is to become popular.
  • My goal is to become an influential member of the cc community, with a good reputation :). Oh, and get enough cubits so that I can buy all the realms and blocks I need, so I can build spectacular builds!
  • My goal is to have a great shop and have tons of rares.
  • Noent said:

My goal is to score with the soccer ball

Its okay pal...
  • My goal is to beat Ed in a building contest
  • My Goal is to actually not be lazy and build something cool for once (except waterfalls, i hab too much of those already)
  • My goal is to have all the beanies in game and win one official building contest.
  • My goal is to have all the beanies in game and win one official building contest.

Good luck with the beanies part :P
  • My goal is to make the messiest realm and make all the ocd people crazy

there are some people who will never sell their last beany, myself including so you better find yourself a more realistic goal. like 2000 of them or something like that.

My goal is to get 100k, i have 96k almost achieved it.
    I need to win a building contest and I want to build some cool stuff,
    Improve my shop to a popular top quality shop.
    Wait till more skills enter CC and then get max lvl.
  • Goals:
    Reach Level 60
    Have my luck return and win a raffle
  • goal is make my boat shop famous i holla every day to so
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited May 2018
    epieownz said:

My goal is to have all the beanies in game and win one official building contest.

there are some people who will never sell their last beany, myself including so you better find yourself a more realistic goal. like 2000 of them or something like that.

My goal is to get 100k, i have 96k almost achieved it.
    I need to win a building contest and I want to build some cool stuff,
    Improve my shop to a popular top quality shop.
    Wait till more skills enter CC and then get max lvl.
    I already have 400+ Beanies and if I had to change it, my goal would be like 500 or 1k beanies.I didn’t actually meant ALL the beanies since new players who joins the game “everyday” could get one from the Mad Hatter perk. I just said that ‘cause I couldn’t be bothered setting a number of beanies I want to have, idk why. Plus I wouldn’t track new players down just to buy their beany, that’s just creepy. :T
  • My goal is I want to get 100 Cat Pets and 100 Mannequins dressed like me. Tomorrow will make 2 months since I started playing CC and I have 40 cats and 15 mannequins. It is hard to find Kitten Ears :(.

what is golas ?

what is golas ?
    golas = goals