Usseless But Cool..

edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Dances In Cubic Castles For Example (Random Dance) 500c in the cubic store (OR Dance Perk) , only u can buy in cubic store , players cant sell , only can use.. and if its annoying maybe can a No-Dance Bumper For 250c in Cubic Store Maybe Or Idk (prices i put them random maybe some dances more cheap than others...

Comments

• -1 for me
  • lucaaa795 said:

Do you mean a qbee dancing animation by the word "Dance" ? Like in fortnite?

animation :v yea maybe like fortnite :v
  • No.
  • -1 I don't think this is necessary and it would probably be used a lot which could maybe cause lag or annoy some players but Idk it's just my opinion. ❤
  • -1 Cool, but unnecessary
  • -1 ...

why -1? people dont like the idea,bc unnecessary, I PLAY THE CUBIC FOR UNNECESSARY THINGS :D

so, why my -1?

many glitchs can come ,with this command... MANY... so -1
  • -1 ...

why -1? people dont like the idea,bc unnecessary, I PLAY THE CUBIC FOR UNNECESSARY THINGS :D

so, why my -1?

many glitchs can come ,with this command... MANY... so -1

agree with star
    -1 sorry

• 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited April 2018
    -1 Can we not make Everything Paid?
  • Omg people, just because it’s unecessary doesn’t mean we shouldn’t implement it, everyone loves the cute qbee, the way it walks, and even it’s falling screams, so why not cute qbee dances? It’s ok to be reasonable, it’s not too good to be cynical, dances are an EXCELLENT IDEA!!!
  • Omg people, just because it’s unecessary doesn’t mean we shouldn’t implement it, everyone loves the cute qbee, the way it walks, and even it’s falling screams, so why not cute qbee dances? It’s ok to be reasonable, it’s not too good to be cynical, dances are an EXCELLENT IDEA!!!

man, but and glitchs and bugs? how many can come??

how lagged is run and dance,so,its not anything good ...

There's nothing wrong with being cynical. Take everything with a side of salt. Just be careful how you express it, not in a mean way. Sometimes, people need constructive criticism.

Actually, this would be easier to implement then say, sculpties, I dunno where u get this idea.
    JackFury said:

Omg people, just because it’s unecessary doesn’t mean we shouldn’t implement it, everyone loves the cute qbee, the way it walks, and even it’s falling screams, so why not cute qbee dances? It’s ok to be reasonable, it’s not too good to be cynical, dances are an EXCELLENT IDEA!!!

There's nothing wrong with being cynical. Take everything with a side of salt. Just be careful how you express it, not in a mean way. Sometimes, people need constructive criticism.
    Cynical is wrong, being reasonable on the other hand, is what you are referring to I assume, just be nice about it, and give Real reasons why something shouldn’t be implemented, otherwise, you should hold your peace.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited April 2018

Omg people, just because it’s unecessary doesn’t mean we shouldn’t implement it, everyone loves the cute qbee, the way it walks, and even it’s falling screams, so why not cute qbee dances? It’s ok to be reasonable, it’s not too good to be cynical, dances are an EXCELLENT IDEA!!!

Actually, this would be easier to implement then say, sculpties, I dunno where u get this idea.
    JackFury said:

Cynical is wrong, being reasonable on the other hand, is what you are referring to I assume, just be nice about it, and give Real reasons why something shouldn’t be implemented, otherwise, you should hold your peace.
    Yes, for lack of a better word, I meant "reasonable." Ignore my previous statement, being cynical is NOT a good thing. I didn't type what I meant, i was distracted.
  • JackFury said:

JackFury said:

Yes, for lack of a better word, I meant "reasonable." Ignore my previous statement, being cynical is NOT a good thing. I didn't type what I meant, i was distracted.
    I meant no disrespect of course, let’s be friends :)
  • I think the idea of actions for your qbee is a good idea but making them paid is a no-no.
  • +1 for the idea
    -1 for it being paid, it could be a perk like emo instead (or we could just use it without the need of perks)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Buy "dance" sound weird...sorry
  • I think the idea of actions for your qbee is a good idea but making them paid is a no-no.

Yes, I’m in support of the dances and other animations, not the pay to use
  • I support it.
    It makes everything fun.
    But having it paid is not fun...
  • I would like to reiterate...

Now the latest video game craze is Cubic Castles, its free, addictive, violent and kids love it. Should you be worried?
  • Piratax10 said:

+1 for the idea
    -1 for it being paid, it could be a perk like emo instead (or we could just use it without the need of perks)

OH YEA GOOD IDEA.. PERK !