Wireless switch update preview questions! + 5000 Cubit contest!

Comments

• 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    30.40 Karma
    DEATH RUN!

I cant wait for the pack! (Even if i know i cant afford it) But still!

If i were to be able to afford it I would build DEATH RUN!

Basically 1 team will work to Make the other team die!

The other team must work together to not die XD or you can go solo!
  • McMaker2McMaker2 Member
    edited April 2018 0.10 Karma
    You can make giant contraptions such as giant doors, bridges, secret passages, traps,self building builds, giant rollercoasters and my biggest contraption is an ELEVATOR (stand in the middle and when for the blocks to carry you i hope there id timing invovled).

ELAVATORS! also water shows
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    98.40 Karma
    I just want to make it clear since people have asked. The easter pack that Red uses to get test items is JUST a placeholder for use in acquiring items to test with. It has nothing to do with what will come out or any prices etc...
  • AuTiMaTICAuTiMaTIC Member
    2.75 Karma
    You could do deathrun with it
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma

I just want to make it clear since people have asked. The easter pack that Red uses to get test items is JUST a placeholder for use in acquiring items to test with. It has nothing to do with what will come out or any prices etc...

I hope it doesn't end up being that much lol 2.5k is a lot for a couple things like switches.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    4.75 Karma
    a giant working fountain like the fancy ones in las vegas would be a creative use for this stuff!!!! :D
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    98.40 Karma

I hope it doesn't end up being that much lol 2.5k is a lot for a couple things like switches.
    the test pack was 25000 -- again.. Absolutely nothing to do with actual pack
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    41.25 Karma
    A Qbee Railway Accelo System. I don't know if it will sound very useful butt sounds like a very fun contraption! We can direct a Qbee to a designated location with just one layer of Accelos.
    For example,
    |
    |
    - - > ------------ B
    |
    |
    A

In this contraption, the Qbee will always go to point B, but if we cancel the output of the Accelo that points to point B, we can make the Qbee go to point A.
    Another example,
    |
    |
    > ---------B
    |
    > ---------C
    |
    A
    Now there are 3 points, A , B and C. Again, the Qbee will always go to Point B without the wireless Switch, but we can cancel the output of the Accelo that points to Point B so the Qbee will go to Point C, then cancelling Both the Accelos that Direct the Qbee to Point B and C will make the Qbee go to Point A.

This contraption can save space when building something big or an event. And if we don't want anyone to go to a point, We can always block it with that... Pink block.
    My idea seems simple enough, but hey! It's fun and may be useful to some people. Even the smallest things can mean something big to someone.
    30.40 Karma
    What im wondering is can it trigger piano blocks?

If it can i would make a piano :3
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma

I mean I hope when it comes out in-game it is not 2.5k. I am aware that it is just in beta. @SirKewberth
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    25.80 Karma
    A Gameshow minigame!
    like a true/false or multiple choice quiz maybe

There are glass cages big enough for a qbee to fit inside and a Spike on the ground inside every cage connected to a reciever. Game host then kills off losing qbees with switch or pressure plates! Last one standing wins!

it would be fun if the game started with like 40 people!
    30.40 Karma
    Gosh, why 2.5k why not 1500c cause its only a few items
  • =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
    edited April 2018 60.95 Karma

What im wondering is can it trigger piano blocks?

If it can i would make a piano :3

That would be AMAZING!!!

I mean I hope when it comes out in-game it is not 2.5k. I am aware that it is just in beta. @SirKewberth
    2.5 K is not bad for the amazing value these provide. I doubt you would get only 1 as in this test pack guys. It's a test. Wait until the full thing is out and be surprised :)

Good news everyone!

New blocks are out for it!! So much more potential now:

60.95 Karma

Gosh, why 2.5k why not 1500c cause its only a few items

There are more items now :)
  • RarixRarix Member
    110.85 Karma
    lt would be incredible if it would work for cannons too.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma
    Yeah and maybe wind machines lol
    60.95 Karma

It works with them :D
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma

It works with them :D
    ooo I need to watch your new video then lol
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    41.25 Karma
    A Guinea Pig Race. (Basically Deathrun, but with no deaths because I'm a pacifist. Or am I?)
    Basically it needs at least 3 players.
    In this game there are two roles:
    Mastermind- The one who controls the game. The Mastermind will always try to slow down the Guinea Pigs using traps and those pink blocks. The Mastermind is always the Host of the game, or the Owner.

Guinea Pig- The runners. The Guinea Pigs race off their whole lives in order to become the best Guinea Pigs! They are hard workers who are always willing to tire themselves for the race.

So basically, The Mastermind controls the field, while the Guinea Pigs run through the field. Whichever Guinea Pig gets first is the winner. And the Mastermind shall Commend their efforts through prizes or awards.

The field is a 1 layer vertical wall with set up traps, blocks and contraptions. The Guinea Pig must run through the field to get to the finish line, but there are obstacles.

It's basically Deah runnnn. But inside a Vertical wall rather than a whole course.

• 43.25 Karma
    red eagle,I have a question,we can connect toggles ,that toggle another toggle? like :

normal toggle, toggle another toggle off ...
    60.95 Karma

red eagle,I have a question,we can connect toggles ,that toggle another toggle? like :

normal toggle, toggle another toggle off ...

I think this video might help, not sure:

• 43.25 Karma
    ah,I dont want spoilers for now ....

It is why I no watched, sorry eagle...

but after update came out,and I test all these things,be sure,I go watch :)
    60.95 Karma

A Guinea Pig Race. (Basically Deathrun, but with no deaths because I'm a pacifist. Or am I?)
    Mastermind- The one who controls the game. The Mastermind will always try to slow down the Guinea Pigs using traps and those pink blocks. The Mastermind is always the Host of the game, or the Owner.

Guinea Pig- The runners. The Guinea Pigs race off their whole lives in order to become the best Guinea Pigs! They are hard workers who are always willing to tire themselves for the race.

So basically, The Mastermind controls the field, while the Guinea Pigs run through the field. Whichever Guinea Pig gets first is the winner. And the Mastermind shall Commend their efforts through prizes or awards.

The field is a 1 layer vertical wall with set up traps, blocks and contraptions. The Guinea Pig must run through the field to get to the finish line, but there are obstacles.

It's basically Deah runnnn. But inside a Vertical wall rather than a whole course.

I really really like this one!

Any more before I choose a winner?
  • CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
    48.70 Karma
    Ok let me change my old one. How about the piano like someone said. But I make it to a musical parlour course. Where the notes are under the block and the activator makes them make a noise. So your playing and it plays a little tune
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma
    I will add another one:

You could make a circus with hidden stuff and pressure plates.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    75.60 Karma
    Barrier parkour.
    Every time you step on a pressure plate, blocks change. Try to get to the top
  • SawatawananaSawatawanana Member
    14.20 Karma
    Can you do trick pressure plates? Try to guess which one opens an exit?
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.50 Karma
    Accelo rings in a shop or realm that say it will shoot you further. If you were to click it on, you could access it, and if you didn't, you wouldn't hit he switch.
  • 5.15 Karma
    good idea for the outline blocks
    you could set up some of them into a shape then connect them to a timer switch then when they turn on and off it will look like flashing lights or you could make flashing shapes
    edited April 2018 60.95 Karma

I choose you as the winner :)

Please send me your realm/piggy name!