SIGNUP FOR ULTIMATE OBSTACLE COURSE!(PRIZES!)

configureddevconfigureddev Member
edited April 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Signup for an awesome experience happening at a scheduled time that I will reveal soon once the construction is finished(construction is currently in progress)
There are Four signup roles available and Premium Seating and a Donator role. I will reveal all in the following list
Note:There are a total of 3 intermissions between all 3 rounds.

Basic Seating
Basic Seating means you'll watch the race on a standard chair and if none are available you will simply stand(Completely Free!)
Premium Seating!
Premium seating means you'll watch the race on a special table and chair!This seat is free for the first Five people who signup for it!after that the cost is 5c!Also you may be given the special role of racer if one doesn't show up determined by a number Drawing!
Better!
You will give up one of your valuable items that I see as valuable on the donation table next to your standard seat for a chance to win half the items that are put on betting tables.You will get the higher half of the items of course!The Other half will go straight to the racers winnings and consolation prizes.
Sponsor
You will pay the low low cost of 10 Cubits to have your shop,place,etc Mentioned and given free warp cookies to all people in the racing Area!(Warp food are not provided.You must come up with your own supply before the scheduled racing time!)
Also you can add a little or big message I have to say at the beginning of the race!
A RACER!
You will pay a total of 0c or a standard hat for a chance to win the Ultimate Prize!
You will jump,maneuver,run,dodge and such in the race For the Ultimate prize of 100 Cubits(if there are no Betters) or half the items on the betting pool!You will be provided a Complete Color Suit and optional Helmet/Hat of your choosing.Note there are only five slots So get em quick!The Clothing are your to keep but if you wish to return them you will be offered premium seating in the next race!
A special meeting with your host Mr.Con!
Prize List goes as follows
1st most Items and reserved seating
2nd gets 4 consolation Prizes
3rd gets 3 consolation Prizes
4th gets 2 consolation Prizes
5th gets a consolation Prize.

Donator
You have chosen to donate and will be given the following!
Custom Seating!
A special meeting with your host Mr.Con!
a chance to talk to the Racers in Person!
And A Special Donator Only Race at the intermission time of the race
Signup Time Ends by this Month's end.

Signup Lists
Basic Seating or standing

(no Max)
Premium Seating

(30 Max)
Betting

Sponsor

(No max)
RACER!(Including Your Color)
Red-
Blue-
Yellow-
Green-
Black-

Donators

(No Max)

Comments

• Oh I forgot to mention SIGNUP IN THE COMMENTS
  • This event seems to be not really worth it. Not trying to be rude but why would people pay 25c if they don't even get it back. And theirs a requirement to get in. Sorry but end and make it free to play
  • payid player events aren't cool man,try do free ^^
  • payid player events aren't cool man,try do free ^^

agree

-1 sorry this is bad for you have to pay
  • I see all of these comments so I'll Increase the winning Prizes of all the roles!
  • I see all of these comments so I'll Increase the winning Prizes of all the roles!

but People Are saying player paid events arent cool well how do I profit?

• Why need get a profit?

no necessary get a profit ....

payid events,in game,aren't cool,so just sell and buy things // I not get a profit in anything ^^ I play for meet with my friends
  • Why need get a profit?

no necessary get a profit ....

payid events,in game,aren't cool,so just sell and buy things // I not get a profit in anything ^^ I play for meet with my friends

Oh I had no idea!Thanks A million So Everything Will be free now But I will add a maximum Roles for everything

• I Fixed Everything!
  • Also,try no multiposting ,say everything in one comment
  • Also,try no multiposting ,say everything in one comment

Thank you very Much!
  • i wanna race vroom vroom
  • configureddevconfigureddev Member
    edited April 2018
    soot
  • marener said:

i wanna race vroom vroom

What Color Do you want?