Dead

configureddevconfigureddev Member
edited April 2018 in Off-Topic
Dead Place

Comments

• I can sell you lava, fancy chairs, and fancy tables. When will you be on and how many do you want?
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    edited April 2018
    hey, im just giving you a heads up, but you are paying wayyy too much on those items, Ill sell them to you for cheaper
  • hey, im just giving you a heads up, but you are paying wayyy too much on those items, Ill sell them to you for cheaper

Hey is that true?Sorry I am very new to Cubic Castle Trading.Well I'll gladly trade ya I'll be on throughout most of Friday,Saturday,and a little on Sunday.We can meet up in my realm but until then shoot me a friend request.Catch you later. Kachaow!
  • Sadly there are a lot of players that will take advantage of new players. Resources sell between 5/1c and 10/1c and sometimes 20/1c
    Read up a bit and save some of your cubits by finding honest players.

I want cubits but not bad enough to take advantage of someone.
  • Intimate said:

Sadly there are a lot of players that will take advantage of new players. Resources sell between 5/1c and 10/1c and sometimes 20/1c
    Read up a bit and save some of your cubits by finding honest players.

I want cubits but not bad enough to take advantage of someone.

I wasn't trying to take advantage of him, he just listed prices, and I had a couple of the items.
  • @configureddev you should change your prices to what I suggested lol
  • I did this guy was trading me for different prices and GoldBlocker Wasn't taking advantage of me he was more or less teaching me.
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Hey, Ill suggest a price list (this is a good price that people will sell to you, but you can lower them since this is the highest price I suggest you buy for):
    Lava 1c Each
    Fancy or Thrones "Luxury" Chairs 1c each
    Standard chairs 2/c
    Fancy "Luxury" Tables 1c each
    Mud 5/c
    Fancy "Luxury" Flooring 1c each
    Old Floors 3-5/c
    Sand 10/c
  • Fancy Floor, Fancy Table, Fancy Chair Available in "Crained's Realm"
    Go Check it out!