Want your Qbee drawn for free?? [CLOSED]

Comments

• Mmmmm............... These look great!!! Cant wait!!! So excited. I forgot I asked for one until I saw it in discussions. XD
  • AAAA! You keep on spamming meh notifications!
  • I would absolutely want! Thanks for the work!

-name: Mr - Small
    -clothes: black pants; suit; white/blue scarf; eyepatch; halo

Please make 2 versions. A normal one and one with a moderator badge. XD :D
  • GamerGirl5526GamerGirl5526 Member
    edited April 2018
    I've finished one. For Medication.

I'm working on the other ones so bear with me ;-;
  • Dang!! Thats nice!!!
  • Mah Turn Pwes? :3

My Name is MANG ROGER or KennyRoger

my Set is
    - Cowboy Hat
    - Chef Coat
    - Uv Shades
    - Farmer Jeans
    - Jester Cane/Wand
    - Love Scarf
  • Farmer's Hat
    Farmer's Overalls
    Farmer's Jeans
    Nerd Glasses
  • ROOOOOOGEEEEER?!
  • Builder's Hat
    Orange Shirt
    Blue Pants
    Harm Wand.
  • chris r.chris r. Member
    edited April 2018
    Nice art!
    Draw me too plzzz
    CheeseHead
    Santa Beard
    Santa Shirt & Pants
    and Fox Tail

Thanks!
  • GamerGirl5526GamerGirl5526 Member
    edited April 2018
    Another one for Tumbleweed. I'm tryna zoom through these before spring break ends!
  • NaroxNarox Member

Another one for Tumbleweed. I'm tryna zoom through these before spring break ends!

I said my order from OLD why not made its in PAGE "1"

• Another one for Tumbleweed. I'm tryna zoom through these before spring break ends!

Be patient. I have other ones to draw as well, you aren't the only one.
  • NaroxNarox Member
    edited April 2018

Yep i know but i feel like u left my turn
  • Another one for Tumbleweed. I'm tryna zoom through these before spring break ends!

If you go back, I did the first two people Tumbleweed and Medication, I'm going in order so as not to leave anyone old ones out. Your turn will come.
  • NaroxNarox Member

If you go back, I did the first two people Tumbleweed and Medication, I'm going in order so as not to leave anyone old ones out. Your turn will come.
    ok sorry

• Wait, who is next on the list?
  • Could you draw me?

*Male
    *Blue Bunny Ears
    *Chef Coat
    *Blue Pants
    *Bunny tail
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    can you draw me?
    Tall Party Hat
    Santa Beard
    Santa Shirt
    Santa Pants
    Fox Tail
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited April 2018

Thank you! Keep up the good work!
  • Can you please draw my qbe e in the middle of the photo? Gender:Male
  • Putting This On Hold. Have School And Testing As Well So I Won't Have As Much Free Time. I'm Really Sorry. When I Come Back, I'll Have A Few Drawn *^^*
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited May 2018

Putting This On Hold. Have School And Testing As Well So I Won't Have As Much Free Time. I'm Really Sorry. When I Come Back, I'll Have A Few Drawn *^^*

Ok. I have been waiting since March 20. I:

edit on May 3: Like the art, but its been over 6 weeks since I did my order, and I still don't see mine or Joysticks. I think you shouldn't do anymore request until everyone elses is done.
  • Putting This On Hold. Have School And Testing As Well So I Won't Have As Much Free Time. I'm Really Sorry. When I Come Back, I'll Have A Few Drawn *^^*

edit on May 3: Like the art, but its been over 6 weeks since I did my order, and I still don't see mine or Joysticks. I think you shouldn't do anymore request until everyone elses is done.
    Ok look. I am not a robot okay? These things take a while. And plus, I've got my phone taken and barely get any time on the computer. I'm also busy with school since it's testing weeks okay?
  • Male could you do this? Thx you! You are kind
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited May 2018

Putting This On Hold. Have School And Testing As Well So I Won't Have As Much Free Time. I'm Really Sorry. When I Come Back, I'll Have A Few Drawn *^^*

Ok look. I am not a robot okay? These things take a while. And plus, I've got my phone taken and barely get any time on the computer. I'm also busy with school since it's testing weeks okay?
    Um.... Still the point. Been over a month. And I know your not a robot.
  • I see your having complaints my fellow artist:

If you get pissed of by it dont be afraid to add some sort of punishment. These impatient people need to learn to be patient

If you get pissed of by it dont be afraid to add some sort of punishment. These impatient people need to learn to be patient

But..Its been over a month! Yours only take a week or 2! Why punishment!

Still doesn't mean you can be impatient. The artist has School and that stuff. It's not his fault. Plus he's/she's doing the old ones.

Artists requires lots of time , just be patient beside, art takes a long time to make and add her life problems with it , Do not complain because art has blood sweat tears all over it , so you do not have the right to complain to an artist shes doing the best she can (sorry if i sounded rude)