Some Tweak Suggestions

The Mail Box

The mail box does it's job pretty well but I was thinking it could use some changes to make it more effective. My suggestion is that we would have a separate tab for mail that comes in from players and instead of needing a mailbox to receive mail we would use it to send mail to any player in the game. I was also thinking that we could send items through mail as well which would make hosting raffles a lot easier.

Pixel Textures

Pixels have the separator line on them to make each pixel of the block visible but I, personally, don't think it's necessary and rather ugly. Many pixel structures would look a lot better without that line. Also this shouldn't be too difficult to change.

What are your opinions regarding the ideas above?

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    The mailbox i'm unsure of as i think it could lead to a lot of spam.
    I can imaging people sending trash blocks to people continuously along with messages.

The pixel block I'm for but only if it was a menu option like jumble stacks. I quite like the look as is but if it was a menu option like jumble stacks then everyone would be happy.
  • Mailbox : +1

also good during christmas seasons. I dont know how to send my friend gifts without them knowing about it!

Pixels : +1
    Everything to make building more good is every builder's dream.

• gdog said:

I can imaging people sending trash blocks to people continuously along with messages.

The pixel block I'm for but only if it was a menu option like jumble stacks. I quite like the look as is but if it was a menu option like jumble stacks then everyone would be happy.

Agreed
  • this is a dumb question but what is jumble stack?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    +1 for pixels. It would be cool to send a package, maybe it could cost more than a letter, and if it costed to send it. Maybe a stamp? Maybe somewhere around 200 to 350c to send an item inside a package.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

this is a dumb question but what is jumble stack?

It adds a randon placement to blocks. They basically are off centre to add a more natural look.
    I have it off as it makes some builds look wonky.

ON

OFF

That's why I think it would be a good addition the the tweak menu rather than a global change as some people like the pixely look of pixel blocks.
    Also as they are now its easier to pick the 1/8 blocks you want.
    So you could build with it on and then turn if off when your done if you like the clean look.

on.PNG 313.5K
    off.PNG 366.5K
  • gdog said:

this is a dumb question but what is jumble stack?

It adds a randon placement to blocks. They basically are off centre to add a more natural look.
    I have it off as it makes some builds look wonky.

ON

OFF

That's why I think it would be a good addition the the tweak menu rather than a global change as some people like the pixely look of pixel blocks.
    Also as they are now its easier to pick the 1/8 blocks you want.
    So you could build with it on and then turn if off when your done if you like the clean look.

wow!!! That is why dirt sticks out?
    I will turn it off, looks better without i m o .

• +1, I once also had an idea of being able to have item slot(s) in a letter but this is cool too
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    gdog said:

Perhaps there could be a special letter that allows you to send items as well, with a higher price to avoid spamming with trash.