Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2018
    NOOOOO my beautiful planssssss ;_;
    Gg barbara >_<

Returning to the drama....

Also, i wanna to join the next match
  • I’ll join too
  • ooo i wanna join the next game (since i came here late ^^;)
  • Hmmmmm.... There must be a way. I like the overall idea, but there must be a better way to win than luck. I definitely agree.
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited April 2018

Hmmmmm.... There must be a way. I like the overall idea, but there must be a better way to win than luck. I definitely agree.

Yes. This game shouldn't be based on just luck. That's why I suggested the "everyone comments" idea, but I know some people can't come online everyday so I think that if you know you can be online for the game, then sign up. If we don't have time for it, then don't sign up. But it's not that hard to comment. I think you should be able to comment whatever you want for the "everyone comments" idea, but you must remember that you should choose how you type your comment wisely because you may get pinned up as the murderer and you can only comment on threads once a day.
  • Every 2 days the host must drop a letter or
    a simple riddle about the suspect to know who the murderer is.
    And everytime the sheriff dies, the dead sheriff would drop a cubic castles item, whoever guesses what item it is would be the new sheriff
  • Every 2 days the host must drop a letter or
    And everytime the sheriff dies, the dead sheriff would drop a cubic castles item, whoever guesses what item it is would be the new sheriff

I like the riddle/letter idea,but the sheriff is also supposed to be secret because killing the sheriff is the murderers goal

Okay,I have made a list on improvements for the next game:
    -Every x days a hint for sheriff and murderer
    -Healer can heal every x days
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited April 2018
    Flooks said:

Every 2 days the host must drop a letter or

I like the riddle/letter idea,but the sheriff is also supposed to be secret because killing the sheriff is the murderers goal

Okay,I have made a list on improvements for the next game:
    -Every x days a hint for sheriff and murderer
    -Healer can heal every x days
    I think these are good improvements

edit:
    sign me up again! :D

• 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited April 2018
    Imma join next round

Edit: Sign meh up
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited April 2018
    Un scratch our name please xD

Write my name up :3
  • I have added the two rules and players can now sign up again.when the game starts:The first one to kill/jail is a wild guess.The next day I will put hints. :)
  • Me!
  • me
  • i have a suggestion: oracles.
    They can speak to the dead
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited April 2018
    Me
  • Me 2 :v
  • Me !!
  • me
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    me '-'
  • Me
  • Id like to play
  • I'll join ^^
  • edited April 2018
    I'll join, no idea who's the sheriff last time :3.... So hard to guess

And this is my suggestion: healer can't heal anyone for the first day... Since it'll break the game easily...

First day only the murder can kill but not the sheriff.

Yes, and only the first one who's killed can leave a comment (only one) after his death, about who he/she suspicious the most...

And healer can't heal the same person, example: XXX was killed on the second day, saved by healer, but he was killed/jailed again on the next day (now healer can no longer save him)
    Why? The reason is if the healer can keep healing the same person again and again and if the person is he 'murder' or the 'sheriff', the game will never end...
    Or if anyone has a better idea? Like u can't heal the same person 2 days in a row? That's also acceptable
  • If the murderer or sheriff is killed once, I will end the game anyway because otherwise it will never end like you said
  • what if the healer sends a pm that they want to heal the sheriff but later the murderer sends one that kills the sheriff? does the game continue? and what happens vice versa
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited April 2018
    Why do you need to kill the other person again when you already know they aren't the sheriff/healer?
  • 1 more person! Or we juz start it? Hmm
  • 1 more person! Or we juz start it? Hmm

I will start it today, but first I got to school :)
  • Also I forgot to say that it has started