Builder's Wand

I suggest a builder's wand to make the building time a bit more efficient.

How do the Builder's Wand work:

Place any block upon ground (example : Dirt Block )
After that, put another Dirt (5 blocks away) on the first Dirt Block
Then you have to use the builder's wand by :

* Putting on the top slot of your Inventory

Or

* Wearing it

Then, use another firt and place in in between the two dirts to fill the layer with Dirt.
The number of dirts in your inventory will decrease on how many dirt is used.
This can help in building a lake or building houses

The only side effect is that when you use the builder's wand, you will only take the 1 block xp so it wont make players level up fast.

Comments

• +1 I love new ways to make building easier!
  • Bump?
  • +1
  • -1 from what I understand, xp would be way too easy to get
  • 1+

-1 from what I understand, xp would be way too easy to get

Him Capt xD do not Comment read the whole thread first xDD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

That is basically what it is for the people not getting it (yes its minecraft now dont rage)
    Eagence said:

Its simply against grinding logic, so makes xp would be way too easy to get , I think why not but I don't think admins would been in favor of this. And as Noah said xp would be way too easy to get leading people to be bored.

Read the bottom of the thread
  • Well I would like if building was a bit simpler but actually this sounds harder to me than placing blocks one by one.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited March 2018
    Bump?
  • HeybsHeybs Member
    +1
  • Bump
  • Ummm but u sound have the blocks in the inventory because then u could get a lot of blocks easily and how making like structures it would be a little difficult
  • +1 think this would be a great addition if you only got the exp of placing 1 block and can’t use it to break blocks
  • Ummm but u sound have the blocks in the inventory because then u could get a lot of blocks easily and how making like structures it would be a little difficult

The wand gets the blocks in your inventory. When your block is 10, ten will only be placed.

Also. The wand is just used for building, not for mining.
  • +1 , but is a little big overpowered and in the same time littlr big noob xD
  • Yes but to do big building or pixels blocks building it would be a little difficult