Put Do Not Litter block on Lobby Town And Cubic learning

Plz Put some do not litter block because lobby and learning center is sooo messy and laggy plz put thx:D

Comments

• AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited April 2018
    They have commented that they plan to do this at some point.
    They are not like other realms though.
    It's not as simple as just placing a block down. They'd need to do more than that.
    I'll try and find the exact quote.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/169743/#Comment_169743
  • I said that because most players just dump there unuseful things in lobby
    making players think that this game is dirty
    put litter block or just put trash cans in lobby
    they advertise there items why dont they say that I have many items wanna come to my realm like that
  • if they place a no littering block they'd have too find it again too add new items in the learning center
  • carlos19 said:

I said that because most players just dump there unuseful things in lobby
    making players think that this game is dirty
    put litter block or just put trash cans in lobby
    they advertise there items why dont they say that I have many items wanna come to my realm like that

For some people, that is the only way they can advertise. If the lobby has a no littering block, a lot of new players might have a hard time selling some of their stuff. Pen's helps, but some new players don't know about it.

• then if a new player goes to his/her realm the gift must have a warp food soo they can go to pens
    of course there must be an explanation
    if you dont want to put no litter block
    +1
  • Also some new players drop items for sale and if they relog/lag out their item becomes unable to pick up by them.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    carlos19 said:

then if a new player goes to his/her realm the gift must have a warp food soo they can go to pens
    of course there must be an explanation
    if you dont want to put no litter block
    +1

It is not an official realm, so this will probably not happen. When I started playing 3 years ago, it was almost impossible to get a cash register when you first started out. I managed pretty well though. They costed 1k each from the store, and were not craftable. There was no pen's either lol.
  • NUUU where will I throw my trash?

I always go to the lobby to dump and clean my inventory
  • NUUU where will I throw my trash?

Ever heard of a trashcan? lol jk I do the same sometimes.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

NUUU where will I throw my trash?

Instead of dumping your trash in someones yard.... next time go to Town Center. It is only 1 portal away once you go to a lobby and there are plenty of trashcans over there.
    If that is way to much effort for you then go to your own place instead of going to a lobby.. it is quicker to go to your own realms then it is to get to a lobby.

I rather see you dump your problems on your own plot then dump it on someone else.

seriously... would you do the same in real life? dumping your trash in someone else's backyard?